Other Games 22/23

The VAR check on Jefferson Lerma getting punched in the face and his nose broken btw

:lol:

"Check complete", no further action taken.

When something like that goes unpunished, you know that it's not corruption that's fucked it, it's just sheer incompetence.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The VAR check on Jefferson Lerma getting punched in the face and his nose broken btw

:lol:

"Check complete", no further action taken.

When something like that goes unpunished, you know that it's not corruption that's fucked it, it's just sheer incompetence.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Haha 3

Man City getting ex-Everton prick Andy Hinchliffe on the sky commentary by the sound of it? :lol: If they still don't have one of their own commenting on them by now with that team then I'm not too confident we'll have a look in with sky either in the future?

Just remembered he played for man city as well. He's man city's version of Dyer then. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

Pickford's dive was like he was trying to click his heels together after jumping in the air but fucked it up fell down looking like an embarrassed gimp in case anyone didn't see it. :good:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So he has to let off the Brighton lad off for a yellow card revenge tackle. These refs are pony, like.

I think there's a strong possibility he's left his cards in the dressing room and is too embarrassed to admit it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s hope the Brighton that played Everton turn up and not these lot that are giving Arsenal a hell of a game. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm watching Brighton with some concern here. May need to join CT on the commode come Thursday.

You have to hope we score when we get a chance because as impressed as I am with Brighton you get the feeling they sometimes need to score the perfect goal. A Callum Wilson winner off his arse or a improvised flick from Isak will do nicely. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Brighton is going to be a really tough game. We were massively lucky to escape from their place with a point 

Not sure that match in August is relevant. They've just scored though, that is.