Other Games 22/23

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

TBH No, I don't want them down.  It's good for the city and it's always been a decent away ground for us.  Would rather Southampton went down.

pilot wheels GIF

• Haha 3

It would be great for us to see Bournemouth and Southampton fuck off, two less long away trips. Everton need to go down, we can all stop hearing about how the drain circling cunts have never went down then. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Howay said:

It would be great for us to see Bournemouth and Southampton fuck off, two less long away trips. Everton need to go down, we can all stop hearing about how the drain circling cunts have never went down then. 

Our record against South Coast teams is better than it used ro be, London teams too tbf. There's 7 London teams in the Premiership and that could be 8 if Millwall go up (or if you count Luton). It's mental 40% of our top flight teams are based in the capital. For that reason I'd like West Ham to go down, along with Everton and A N Other. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Leicester looking like they’re in serious danger. You would think they need to get something today 

Tielemans was robbed for the goal and he's frequently looked very lightweight when I've seen him, he's the antithesis of what we're supposed to be about which is why I'm always sceptical when I see him linked to us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tielemans was robbed for the goal and he's frequently looked very lightweight when I've seen him, he's the antithesis of what we're supposed to be about which is why I'm always sceptical when I see him linked to us. 

He’s looked like he couldn’t give a fuck for about 18 months as well

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s looked like he couldn’t give a fuck for about to 18 months as well

There's a strong whiff of Sissoko about him at the end of our relegation season. 

Actually, could be a Wjnaldum as well, decent player, game can pass them by though when you're battling. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2

'nothing sounds like anfield' according to an advertisement hoarding by Sonos. I doubt there's many quieter stadiums on a Saturday afternoon when they're home to a team they should beat. I think only Goodison comes close. Both decent on a night match, horrendous on a Saturday afternoon. 

• Like 3

:lol: Aye I can’t stand that fucking fan base. Total bunch of deluded wankers, one of my flat mates at uni was an Arsenal fan and prior to meeting him I assumed AFTV wasn’t representative of their fanbase but after meeting him it turned out it’s spot on. 

The little one that always wears a pair of massive headphones is one of the most whingy, entitled pricks I’ve seen, it’s always a good watch when he’s on after they lose. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I can’t stand that fucking fan base. Total bunch of deluded wankers, one of my flat mates at uni was an Arsenal fan and prior to meeting him I assumed AFTV wasn’t representative of their fanbase but after meeting him it turned out it’s spot on. 

The little one that always wears a pair of massive headphones is one of the most whingy, entitled pricks I’ve seen, it’s always a good watch when he’s on after they lose. 

Ty? Nailed on he has Arsenal underwear. Not to mention a duvet cover 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ty? Nailed on he has Arsenal underwear. Not to mention a duvet cover 

He'd have an arsenal Tweety bird flying circles around his head if I had to spend any more than five minutes in his or the shouty prick on that vid, blud, you get me, fam?

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Howay said:

Apparently he's 54 too!

• Haha 2