Other Games 22/23

Maguire is the greatest anti-captain of all time. His teammates viscerally become the bodily representation of demoralisation simply by his mere presence amongst them. He is the real and absolute opposite of Jesus Christ Superstar! I could watch that energy vampire play for ManU all day. It is the purest Schaudenfraude available. Love it. I'm in bits. :lol:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Maguire is the greatest anti-captain of all time. His teammates viscerally become the bodily representation of demoralisation simply by his mere presence amongst them. He is the real and absolute opposite of Jesus Christ Superstar! I could watch that energy vampire play for ManU all day. It is the purest Schaudenfraude available. Love it. I'm in bits. :lol:

He never gives post match interviews does he?

23 minutes ago, toonotl said:

legend in mykonos though. everybody knows him.

• Haha 1

I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He has been over analysed and ripped apart by pundits and social media. He is mentally shot.  You can see it in his face.

In the right team, at the right club he'll be a good player again. He needs to move on to a club with a little bit less spotlight and play to his strengths - which is in a back 3 or a team that defends deep.

Seems like a decent bloke which is odd for a Man Utd player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He has been over analysed and ripped apart by pundits and social media. He is mentally shot.  You can see it in his face.

In the right team, at the right club he'll be a good player again. He needs to move on to a club with a little bit less spotlight and play to his strengths - which is in a back 3 or a team that defends deep.

Seems like a decent bloke which is odd for a Man Utd player.

He should move to somewhere like Palace. Less pressure, less scrutiny, the Eagle could make a home upon his granite forehead.

• Haha 2