Other Games 22/23

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Heard about that but it’s the first time I’ve seen it. If Liverpool complain you would think he’ll be in bother over that 

Just now, Alex said:

Heard about that but it’s the first time I’ve seen it. If Liverpool complain you would think he’ll be in bother over that 

He will just say Robertson put his hands on him first and tried getting him off. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He will just say Robertson put his hands on him first and tried getting him off. 

Flirt GIF by The Vibe is Right

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Alex said:

Mitrovic moonlighting as a Greek linesman during his suspension.

Are you watching Rafa? 

• Haha 4

Some of the hyperbole on the BBC site regarding the Liverpool v Arsenal match is predictably nauseating. It was an exciting match but ffs. 

• Like 1

Out of all the journos jumping on the “sportswashing” bandwagon since October 2021 the only one I’ve any time for is Delaney. He’ll actually answer a reasonable tweet, he appears to walk it like he talks it. There’s accusations of him having a different attitude when it comes to Qatar & the potential sale to Man Utd  but I’ve not seen much evidence of that tbh. I think as long as journos in general keep focusing on the nature of the nation states now involved in European football then sportswashing won’t work…. I asked him in a tweet why Abramovich was left alone at Chelsea for 20 years and he said all major media companies were shit scared of ending up in the high court being sued by the cleverest most expensive lawyers in the country. This is a legitimate concern tbh 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/22/roman-abramovich-settles-libel-claim-over-putin-biography

Delaney’s piece on the symbolism of Man City’s win last night… 

• Like 2