2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

On 30/07/2024 at 10:25, PaddockLad said:

Aye he’s spot on about her and the fans in general. I’ve seen her and Mehrad lots of times at away games chatting to fans. Some of our lot “trapped” them after Brighton at the start of 22/23 (lucky draw, Wilson had a perfectly good goal disallowed though) and they stood for quite a whlie just blethering away like they were old friends. I’ve been a bit shitty about them in the past but “take as you find” suggests they’re good people with huge ability. Their first transfer window is one of the best in premier league history 👍

PL has got Wood for their first transfer window

• Haha 2

Really sad to hear this, me and my mate spent a couple of hours cracking on with him and his mate a few years ago in the monkey bar and he was superb crack. I think he got a bit worried when I said my Mam knew him before he came over to Newcastle before I just mentioned they both worked in the same printers. Fantastic tales and when he mentioned who played with and against it seemed a bit surreal. RIP, Tommy. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Really sad to hear this, me and my mate spent a couple of hours cracking on with him and his mate a few years ago in the monkey bar and he was superb crack. I think he got a bit worried when I said my Mam knew him before he came over to Newcastle before I just mentioned they both worked in the same printers. Fantastic tales and when he mentioned who played with and against it seemed a bit surreal. RIP, Tommy. 

One of my favorite Newcastle United players when I was in my teens, he was class. 

RIP Tommy 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, NJS said:

RIP

Best memory must be his goal against the mackems on New Year's Day 1980.

"I remember the day we played sunland at home...

Those red and white bastards they score the first goal

But when it was over and when it was done

We beat the twats by three goals to one.

Young Peter Cartwight he scored the first goal..

Then Tommy Cass needed the best of them all.

10 minutes late a penalty was given 

If Alan missed he would have been forgiven.

when he stepped up, he did not miss..

And the rest of the match we just took the piss."

• Like 4

Ah right I see. SJP fans can't take flags at the end of the match, but fucking Wassy can! Harumph! 

*stirring the pot*

:lol:

• Haha 8

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ah right I see. SJP fans can't take flags at the end of the match, but fucking Wassy can! Harumph! 

*stirring the wok*

Fyp

• Haha 8

:lol: If you're a social media 'star', especially a foreign one, some at the club or some of our other fans will suck you dry in an instant. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: If you're a social media 'star', especially a foreign one, some at the club or some of our other fans will suck you dry in an instant. 

I saw Gemmill’s post and thought you’d reply :lol: not that I disagree with you. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I saw Gemmill’s post and thought you’d reply :lol: not that I disagree with you. 

It was a trap. :lol:

Look at that Saudi cunt at Brighton, even ended up in with the directors, turned out he was a Man U fan a year previously but had tea with Wraith and co with them wearing all the Saudi paraphernalia iirc? :lol:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Gemmill said:

*stirring the pot*

The replies on this by the way, :lol: calls to bring him over for the match by fans on twitter whilst Tom, Dick and Harry, match goers for decades can't get tickets. 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 2

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The replies on this by the way, :lol: calls to bring him over for the match by fans on twitter whilst Tom, Dick and Harry, match goers for decades can't get tickets. 

I hope you forcefully put these individuals requesting such action in their place :cuppa: 

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I hope you forcefully put these individuals requesting such action in their place :cuppa: 

What's the point? They're well gone down the celebrity fan route already. I wouldn't waste my time. 

So are you telling me I will NOT be received by Howe and Tindall at the airport on my first visit unless I have a Tiktok account? 

the office burn GIF

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nein danke.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Nein danke.

On second thoughts I actually wouldn‘t refuse a ticket and getting sucked off by Charlotte Robson or some member of the women‘s team actually now that Amanda isn’t there anymore.

Now, how do I become a social media star?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Isegrim said:

On second thoughts I actually wouldn‘t refuse a ticket and getting sucked off by Charlotte Robson or some member of the women‘s team actually now that Amanda isn’t there anymore.

Now, how do I become a social media star?

bruuuuuno2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks like we’ll have a new club sponsor in Konami…which means we have sold the rights to be used in their games instead of FIFA/EAFC. 

Probably worth more money

D882E809-2C2E-4BCF-8ECE-CD35488F40DB.jpeg

• Like 1