2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

57 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

I didn't say the best 😘

I suppose now Mrs Wykikitoon's like a leaky fridge for Wilson, you need to make sure Gemmill can help you with the white wee wee after he finished with Adam P.

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

@Kid Dynamite

Free flight to Australia-Quantas in-flight service is “above average”. 

Was it in True Romance where they had a scene talking about if you were going to be fucked by another man, it had to be Elvis?

Don't think spreadsheet boy or the straight edge soldier are a Presley!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

For the record, I wasn't offering to fuck anyone, least of all some backwards, dusty opal-hunter with a topknot.

Mate with your dodgy ticker and little tiny penis, no ones getting fucked by you.

10 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

we don’t even have a youth striker coming through, do we?

it’s a big ask for Wilson to play all these games in a short period. 

Parkinson featured a few times in preseason, but not sure if he's a) good enough or b) remotely ready.

I think the club has initially hoped Dylan Stephenson would be the third option and his loan at the end of last season was to prepare him, but it didn't exactly go particularly well for him in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Parkinson featured a few times in preseason, but not sure if he's a) good enough or b) remotely ready.

I think the club has initially hoped Dylan Stephenson would be the third option and his loan at the end of last season was to prepare him, but it didn't exactly go particularly well for him in Scotland.

Wikipedia says Stephenson is a right winger/attacking midfielder

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Wikipedia says Stephenson is a right winger/attacking midfielder

Pretty sure he's played most of his games in our youth set up as a striker (happy to be corrected). Plus he was up top when he scored in the Saudi friendlies during the WC I am sure.

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Triumphant return of Joelinton the striker? 

Might be needs must. 

I'd rather big Joe out wide and Gordon through the middle. Especially once Willock gets back on it. Big Joe and little Joe were deadly down the left last season.

• Like 1

When I’ve seen Gordon live and he takes up more central positions during an attack his movement and position is like a natural centre forward. He’s not that clinical a finisher it would appear but I’d rather him there than Joelinton. Who I think offers a lot more wide left and in midfield than as a centre forward 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

When I’ve seen Gordon live and he takes up more central positions during an attack his movement and position is like a natural centre forward. He’s not that clinical a finisher it would appear but I’d rather him there than Joelinton. Who I think offers a lot more wide left and in midfield than as a centre forward 

I think we get more from Joelinton wide left, interchanging with Willock than we do when we have him as an out and out centre mid tbh. He picks up less cards from reckless challenges and got a few goals from Willock's overlapping runs. Plus he's a fucking beast at holding the ball in the corner to kill time at the end of games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I think we get more from Joelinton wide left, interchanging with Willock than we do when we have him as an out and out centre mid tbh. He picks up less cards from reckless challenges and got a few goals from Willock's overlapping runs. Plus he's a fucking beast at holding the ball in the corner to kill time at the end of games.

Yeah, they’ve developed a great understanding 

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️