2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

:lol: Every element of that comment is an exercise in meaningless. It's just a mishmash of platitudes thrown together.

Pretty typical of your average football "analyst" though. She's no worse than Carragher or whoever.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alex said:

And how can you be a generational talent on your day? :lol: 

On reflection, is the answer “if you are a mayfly”

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Saw this on Cuntbook. I didn’t read the article but it’s fucking mental the platform she has. The BBC promoting her ffs. I know it’s just local but howay

IMG_9212.thumb.jpeg.3f161bf366ca538e3cf6a2b66226be84.jpeg 

Whatever happened to Holly Blades? 😔

Anyway, this is the kind of vibes I get most of the time when I see our celebrity fans.....

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Whatever happened to Holly Blades? 😔

Anyway, this is the kind of vibes I get most of the time when I see our celebrity fans.....

She turned 16 and therefore became useless to Steve wraith and his grifting grooming gang.

i have no idea if this is true, but it’s believable.

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

They drew him after a stroke, but Ginola had a massive heart attack. That’s a shame, it’s was really good otherwise.

• Haha 2

Well IF the rumours have any truth the club were open to doing that but Liverpool didn’t bite. Apart from the 20/20 hindsight a lot of these self appointed pundits seem to think these things can just be made to happen 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

https://x.com/cyp_toon/status/1846303321490853987

Canny thread. I don't disagree with the post suggesting that selling Gordon in the Summer (when we already have his replacement in Barnes), keeping Minteh/Anderson and possibly freeing up funds for other players wouldn't have been the worst outcome in hindsight 

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Howe seems to disagree with you. I guess time will tell how good he turns out. 

Do you think he would be starting ahead of Bruno, Tonali, willock AND longstaff then? Because we played him out wide and he wasn't really influencing games. At forest he's been more central and been decent. For £35m to get us out of a PSR hole it was decent imo. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Do you think he would be starting ahead of Bruno, Tonali, willock AND longstaff then? Because we played him out wide and he wasn't really influencing games. At forest he's been more central and been decent. For £35m to get us out of a PSR hole it was decent imo. 

Obviously it wasn't a choice but Id have rather kept him over Longstaff. Plus he is versatile and can play all across the midfield. He has a higher ceiling than Ciggy.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Obviously it wasn't a choice but Id have rather kept him over Longstaff. Plus he is versatile and can play all across the midfield. He has a higher ceiling than Ciggy.

Bagend has a higher ceiling than Ciggy.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He's 21, of course he's not starting ahead of Bruno and Tonali. But it's already clear he's a technically better player than Longstaff 

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's 21, of course he's not starting ahead of Bruno and Tonali. But it's already clear he's a technically better player than Longstaff 

Not sure anyone was offering 35m for Longstaff, though.  Obviously, Howe (and everyone else) would prefer to keep him, but he and Minteh were are only realistically saleable assets.  Gordon was not going to be undersold.  Same with Bruno and Isaak.  Wilson was injured (and probably didn't want to leave Mrs Wyki) and Almiron didn't want to go.  Unfortunately, in a PSR world, we could not keep Anderson.