2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

who regulates the independent regulator though? wouldn't surprise me if it's more business as usual bullshit artists, cowering to the cartel of red clubs 

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

who regulates the independent regulator though? wouldn't surprise me if it's more business as usual bullshit artists, cowering to the cartel of red clubs 

I mean I wasn't expecting to go full Alex Jones Sandyhook mental here but the NWO?

I wouldn’t feel sorry for Everton anyway,  but theirs was a ridiculous unsustainable model irrespective of the rules. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I mean I wasn't expecting to go full Alex Jones Sandyhook mental here but the NWO?

Insanity known to be rampant in royalty (including those who think they are).

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Alex said:

I wouldn’t feel sorry for Everton anyway,  but theirs was a ridiculous unsustainable model irrespective of the rules. 

If it was happening to Fulham I'd likely have sympathy for their fans. But Everton fans have carried on like bellends for so long I genuinely don't care that their club has been so mismanaged.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

If it was happening to Fulham I'd likely have sympathy for their fans. But Everton fans have carried on like bellends for so long I thoroughly enjoy that their club has been so mismanaged.

FYP

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

They need to gather outside of PL HQ with sparklers. 

Put up roadblocks outside PL HQ and tell Masters that he's a 'nasty man, la'. It'll make a change from doing it to their players.

I hope the £450m in loans at market rate cripples them and they do a full blown Rangers. Maybe a poundshop Ryan Reynolds will buy them in 20 years and fund a run up the leagues once everyone has forgotten how much they hate the cunts - just so I can remind them what an utter gaggle of fucktards their fans were in 2024 and probably still are in 2044.

• Haha 5

What a wanker. Apart from the gentle reminder what insufferable cunts a lot of our fanbase are, what the fuck was club meant to do in the meantime? You could just imagine their reaction if the club had gone mental and been heavily penalised. It’s not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that the club has played a blinder by staying within the regulations so far. And are much better set as a result. Still I’m sure they got plenty likes for it (which is what really motivates these nonentities imo) 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 9

It's taken a panel of former judges and a proper legal process to arrive at the judgment that the rules are unlawful as well. To which this dickhead's response is "OMG they're UNLAWFUL! WHY have you been following these rules, you FUCKING NERDS!" 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a wanker. Apart from the gentle reminder what insufferable cunts a lot of our fanbase are, what the fuck was club meant to do in the meantime? You could just imagine their reaction if the club had gone mental and been heavily penalised. It’s not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that the club has played a blinder by staying within the regulations so far. And are much better set as a result. Still I’m sure they got plenty likes for it (which is what really motivates these nonentities imo) 

The club were backing Man City all the way, and probably provided plenty of their own evidence of the dodgy APT rules as one of the chief witnesses against the PL.

The whole time they were playing by the rules they were conspiring to destroy them, short term vs long term thinking - they absolutely nailed the approach, and it cannot be spun to say anything different.

In short, the twitter lad is a complete divvy.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

If anyone feels equally as miserable with our current owners as they did with the previous one here’s the (one of many) Twitter account for you :good: 

Thanks for that, I'd blocked that cunt ages ago so I wouldn't have to suffer his inane ramblings. 🙄

• Haha 3

Saw this on Cuntbook. I didn’t read the article but it’s fucking mental the platform she has. The BBC promoting her ffs. I know it’s just local but howay

IMG_9212.thumb.jpeg.3f161bf366ca538e3cf6a2b66226be84.jpeg 

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1