2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

Within the ruling it also emerged that Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, and West Ham gave evidence in favour of the Premier League, along with Brentford, Bournemouth, Fulham, and Wolves.

Minor cunts selling their souls to the main cunts. 

Also, they ruled the free owner loans which are the bedrock of Arsenal and Brighton should be included at commercial rates for PSR. 

Edited by NJS

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Pay Day Money GIF

So is this like the purge where all financial crime is legal for a short time? Let the dodgy deals commence!

That would have been a canny shit film though tbf.

Just now, Dazzler said:

That would have been a canny shit film though tbf.

I can imagine your frustrations through out watching it.

’Stop getting IFRS wrong!’

• Haha 2

Just now, ewerk said:

I can imagine your frustrations through out watching it.

’Stop getting IFRS wrong!’

The risks of ownership have not yet transferred and these mad cunts are recognising the revenue. Which monster came up with this shit? They’re Americans. They should be killing each other, as is their way. Not this madness.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20241007-150612.thumb.png.5c9f139432d058858ba38cdc10d03642.png

HALLO EVERTON! 

And the OMG HOW DO THEY DO IT boys, Brighton as well. That's how they fucking do it. 

Man Utd would be way higher in this league table if they weren't geared up to the gills in bank loans :lol:

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Man Utd would be way higher in this league table if they weren't geared up to the gills in bank loans :lol:

Be nice if this was the PL starting to take debt a bit more seriously in their PSR calculations. 

Although, with Arsenal and Liverpool both carrying significant debt to their owners, and Man United being massively in debt, it seems unlikely. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NJS said:

Minor cunts selling their souls to the main cunts. 

Also, they ruled the free owner loans which are the bedrock of Arsenal and Brighton should be included at commercial rates for PSR. 

From the BBC:

In this arbitration process, Chelsea, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest and Everton all acted as witnesses for City. Witnesses for the Premier League were Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Brighton and West Ham.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Be nice if this was the PL starting to take debt a bit more seriously in their PSR calculations. 

Although, with Arsenal and Liverpool both carrying significant debt to their owners, and Man United being massively in debt, it seems unlikely. 

I presume Everton's figure doesn't include the loans owed to those 777 con artists either since they aren't and never were owners? They are absolutely fucked :lol:

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I presume Everton's figure doesn't include the loans owed to those 777 con artists either since they aren't and never were owners? They are absolutely fucked :lol:

Good point, that's presumably Moshiri only. No wonder the poor cunt said he wasn't prepared to put any more cash in. 

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Cunts, absolute cunts. We all thought it, but it’s now proven beyond doubt.

It was pretty much obvious, but somehow seeing it in black and white has boiled my piss regardless.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RobElliott said:

Wonder if we can take any retrospective action against them?

I'd settle for a good stoning tbh.

• Haha 2

I’d like to think this means the owners can start spending their money freely but the other clubs and the PL will be working overtime to stop it happening. It’ll be interesting to see if the owner’s strategy changes off the back of this and they stop playing mr nice guy 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d like to think this means the owners can start spending their money freely but the other clubs and the PL will be working overtime to stop it happening. It’ll be interesting to see if the owner’s strategy changes off the back of this and they stop playing mr nice guy 

I don't think they can. What has been proven is the PL were unlawful in blocking the deals. All we need is Man City's blueprint for these kinds of deals (which I am sure they've happily shared since we backed them on this). There is absolutely fuck all they can do now so long as we don't push our luck.

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I don't think they can. What has been proven is the PL were unlawful in blocking the deals. All we need is Man City's blueprint for these kinds of deals (which I am sure they've happily shared since we backed them on this). There is absolutely fuck all they can do now so long as we don't push our luck.

Give Sela the St James’ park naming right for 500m. That’ll do for starters 

34 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Cunts, absolute cunts. We all thought it, but it’s now proven beyond doubt.

Do we all reckon the redacted bit for the email is "Daniel Levy"? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I can't see much changing, but I am hopeful

I think we'll see some quick sponsorship deals at premium (but fair) rates coming through in the next few weeks at the very least. Give Mitchell the Guehi money for January.