2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

I'll always have a soft spot for Wimbledon, not just because their fans got shafted with the whole MK Dons debacle. But when I was living in London, I used to go watch them fairly regularly. Was lucky enough to be at a few of their promotion games, including the 2011 Conference Play Off Final at the Etihad. Where, on the train back, we piled onto the first class carriage only to find ourselves sat opposite Howard Donald from Take That. He refused some bloke a selfie and was mercilessly abused by happy drunk Wimbledon fans for a good chunk of the 2hr train ride back to London.

Those were the days. :lol: 

#Wimbledonfans #Takethatsinger #train #selfies #2hrs #thefunliterallyneverstopped

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Those were the days. :lol: 

#Wimbledonfans #Takethatsinger #train #selfies #2hrs #thefunliterallyneverstopped

Summer Jim GIF by CreateDrop

• Haha 4

There was about 2 or 3 others I knew and talked myself out of the right answer where I think I’d have got them without the multiple choice. But I’ve got no recollection of that recent-ish Europa league / UEFA cup group 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

There was about 2 or 3 others I knew and talked myself out of the right answer where I think I’d have got them without the multiple choice. But I’ve got no recollection of that recent-ish Europa league / UEFA cup group 

Luque scored and Krul made his debut against palermo iirc. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

Luque scored and Krul made his debut against palermo iirc. 

Ah, yes. Krul had a blinder iirc 👍🏻 And Van Gaal went on like he’d won the World Cup when AZ beat us in the knockout stage 

• Like 1

So, based on a tweet this morning, evidently Steve Nickson is frustrated with the reduction of his responsibility due to the appointment of Mitchell,he has no plans to leave though.

Source: Guess who 🙄, the cunt’s relentless.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

So, based on a tweet this morning, evidently Steve Nickson is frustrated with the reduction of his responsibility due to the appointment of Mitchell,he has no plans to leave though.

Source: Guess who 🙄, the cunt’s relentless.

hat doffed, investigate journalism at its finest. 

quite shocked to find out you're more of '5 things we learned today' kind of guy if I'm being honest.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

What exactly has the last England player to score at SJP got to do with NUFC 🤷🏼‍♂️

Probably cause SJP is NUFCs home ground.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Probably cause SJP is NUFCs home ground.

Tenuous at best, the quiz was supposedly about NUFC, not SJP.

NUFC quizaroo - Which of these artists has not performed at SJP:

The Pretenders
Rod Stewart
INXS
Status Quo
Bruce Springsteen
Queen

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

20… :sad: most of these questions are geared for BOOOMERs

I only got 22 so don't feel too bad :DWas never very strong on trivia in general.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

20… :sad: most of these questions are geared for BOOOMERs

don't worry pet, you can console yourself with the fact that whoever formulated that quiz won't have a fucking clue what a snuggle bug is.

• Haha 7