2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

like a new signing.

i hate that phrase, but it is in this case. willock and tonali barely kicked a ball last season. if we can keep them both fit this season it's massive and will relegate longstaff to fifth choice, which is where he should be, instead of a first team mainstay. 

tonali, bruno, joelinton and willock are really good options in CM. it's hard to pick a best three out of those but there's a solid case for starting a fit and firing willock. he was instrumental in the season we finished 4th and the way he links up with joe and isak in particular is really promising. 

• Like 4

The stack on Sunday....

"Welcome to the show.... We'll start off with an old favourite, hope you like it...."

🎵

Sweet Caroline! (Duh, duh, derr)

Good times never seemed so good!

(I don't believe it, you're making it up, y'bitch!)

I've been inclined (Duh, duh, derr)

To believe they never would....

🎶

1000008634.thumb.jpg.fea03baf8db5c3994eb0b8b3932d0d96.jpg

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240830-130827.thumb.png.0d92fa4ee1007d6f98fabc7bdfe4231c.png

John Hall getting Jenrick into SJP and filming a promo video for his leadership bid. What a fucking Tory rat that bloke is. 

Down with this bullshit. Politics and football should be kept separate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i hate that phrase, but it is in this case. willock and tonali barely kicked a ball last season. if we can keep them both fit this season it's massive and will relegate longstaff to fifth choice, which is where he should be, instead of a first team mainstay. 

tonali, bruno, joelinton and willock are really good options in CM. it's hard to pick a best three out of those but there's a solid case for starting a fit and firing willock. he was instrumental in the season we finished 4th and the way he links up with joe and isak in particular is really promising. 

I would tend to agree but our best spell against Forest was after he came on for Tonali (who was mint). It’s a funny old game

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I would tend to agree but our best spell against Forest was after he came on for Tonali (who was mint). It’s a funny old game

agree, he looked good when he came on,

i like longstaff. valuable member of the squad, helps with the homegrown quota, can't fault his effort, but he isn't a technician. he's a good fourth or fifth choice rotation option. i would prefer him coming off the bench to use his energy to help see games out instead of starting as many as he has in the past couple of seasons. 

• Like 3

Screenshot_20240901-111700.png.5dc575ed390aa450395f0c29fc8c1d71.png

If anyone follows anyone or thing even vaguely related to Newcastle World on twitter, you should unfollow them. I sometimes click in these things to try and understand just how they are pulling these lies off. 

This one they've concocted because "Newcastle United owners" refers to the fact that Simikan, who we were interested in earlier in the window, is now going to Al Nassr, who are owned by PIF. His medical at Al Nassr is complete, resulting in the perfectly reasonable, and not remotely clickbaity headline you see above. 

If you follow Charlie Bennett, their "Newcastle United writer" on twitter, unfollow him. He wrote this bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240901-111700.png.5dc575ed390aa450395f0c29fc8c1d71.png

If anyone follows anyone or thing even vaguely related to Newcastle World on twitter, you should unfollow them. I sometimes click in these things to try and understand just how they are pulling these lies off. 

If you follow Charlie Bennett, their "Newcastle United writer" on twitter, unfollow him. He wrote this bullshit. 

He's a duck egg, a bull's clem. I'd rather have a pint with the knight. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's a duck egg, a bull's clem. I'd rather have a pint with the knight. :lol:

The knight put out a 3 minute youtube postmortem of the window. That's more like it. 

Aye. I do feel for Howe having to front it all up - if he's "Head Coach" instead of manager, and someone else is in charge of transfer business, there should be a separate press conference at the end of a window for Mitchell to answer questions. And Howe should just maintain his "I'm not involved in the detail" responses whilst the window's open. 

But as for the rest of it, the bloke can fuck off. If he can't work out how we got in a PSR hole or why we needed to do what we did to get out of it, I'm not sure any answers will be able to help him. 

• Like 4

The Mag’s been shite for years but those adverts as well? It’s painful to read before you even get to the article, if you can call if an article. I love how these self appointed super fans think they’re entitled to answers as well. Proper toys out the pram, entitled,  cringeworthy ‘I want a pony’ with nothing in the way of analysis 

• Like 4