2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Contract finished 24 Aug 2024.

He’s still around, haunting my dreams.

• Haha 3

I saw Hendrick at Sainsbury's once with, I presume, his Mam. I'm not a massive bloke at all but I could easily have picked him up with just my left hand and threw him into the tins of beans like Darth Vader no problem whatsoever, he was so small and gaunt. Also, he was dressed like a harry bamp. If I was one of many sershul media NUFC whores I'd have got a selfie so could've shown you but I'm not and I didn't so tough titties. :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I saw Hendrick at Sainsbury's once with, I presume, his Mam. I'm not a massive bloke at all but I could easily have picked him up with just my left hand and threw him into the tins of beans like Darth Vader no problem whatsoever, he was so small and gaunt. Also, he was dressed like a harry bamp. If I was one of many sershul media NUFC whores I'd have got a selfie so could've shown you but I'm not and I didn't so tough titties. :good:

Same with Dummett. He was like a sheet of A4 - disappeared when he turned sideways. 

• Haha 5

On the subject of shite midfielders, Mrs TP used to work in the dentists at Darras Hall got a fair few footballers in, she said most of them were dead canny but she despised Danny Guthrie he was a sullen cunt, never spoke just grunted, his lass was a VERY loud scouse slapper and did all his talking for him. When Said slapper was up the duff she was in and kicked off about getting her private dental treatment free because she was preggers, Guthrie was only on about £30k a week at the time 🙄

• Haha 4

Aye loads of these lads just end up with the lass with the biggest tits in whatever town they were playing in when they first started making some coin. There'll be some fucking horrors. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Guthrie was only on about £30k a week at the time 🙄

Have a heart, he was only on £4k a week.

4 hours ago, Toonpack said:

not including his drug dealing (allegedly)

Is that where Carroll and Nolan used to get their beak from? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tdansmith said:

I doubt very much either of those have ever been to a NUFC match ever.

You can fuck off an all (harumph)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

You can fuck off an all (harumph)

It's been a while since someone on here told me to "fuck off" 😂 

I like that.

• Haha 2

IMG_20240829_091534.thumb.jpg.8c3dff0e1943c9443d15bdedc97b4832.jpg

Why do they look like they're featuring in a Ronny Gill story such as 'The council have taken away a trampoline the bairns used to use and now they're crying and upset' and they've been told to use the Ronny Gill sad face look by the photographer?

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'Look I'm not angry with you, I'm just disappointed. Now come down here and apologise to your brother and sister.'

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Why do they look like they're featuring in a Ronny Gill story such as 'The council have taken away a trampoline the bairns used to use and now they're crying and upset' and they've been told to use the Ronny Gill sad face look by the photographer?

Look like a shit NDubz tribute band,

• Haha 6