2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

He’s right in that we have suffered with a lack of first team signings but it’s nothing to do with the lack of will from the club. To suggest anything else is just trying to be controversial.

• Like 4

You’ve got to feel for Alex Hurst though. He’d bargained on being an influencer who was given the inside track and delivering smugness about the behemoth that is Newcastle United. And now Staveley has fucked off and his rail tickets aren’t just standard class, he has to buy them too. And he’s just found out someone lied to him when they said the DLT look was cool. That’s before even mentioning spaniel chebs 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 15

8 hours ago, Alex said:

You’ve got to feel for Alex Hurst though. He’d bargained on being an influencer who was giving the inside track and delivering smugness about the behemoth that is Newcastle United. And now Staveley has fucked off and his rail tickets aren’t just standard class, he has to buy them too. And he’s just found out someone lied to him when they said the DLT look was cool. That’s before even mentioning spaniel chebs 

haven't hurst and spaniel lugs both resigned their positions on the n.us.t. board too since the advent of the supporters liason committee rendered truefaith's baby the irrelevance it was anyway?

the pair of them pack about as much of a punch these days as adam pearson. there's only really gemmill listens to any of the cunts.

• Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't listen to ANY NUFC specific podcasts, actually, Uncle Grimace. Lineker's one is the only football one I still bother with. 

Not even your buddy fishy?

11 hours ago, Alex said:

You’ve got to feel for Alex Hurst though. He’d bargained on being an influencer who was given the inside track and delivering smugness about the behemoth that is Newcastle United. And now Staveley has fucked off and his rail tickets aren’t just standard class, he has to buy them too. And he’s just found out someone lied to him when they said the DLT look was cool. That’s before even mentioning spaniel chebs 

There was some piece on SSN interviewing Shearer at Gateshead international stadium talking about people running for him in the GNR for his charity. Downie was interviewing him and in the background behind AS was some of good folk who'd volunteered for his charity you could see some of them but sometimes AS was blocking the view but one them managed to be in full view to the edge limbering up like the rest half looking at their fellow runners and half checking out the cameras with a sly look. Anyway, they got on the TV which is the main thing.....

IMG_20240826_102100.jpg.1255ddb033f8de00d1515a76259fb4d0.jpg

"I was on sky sports news? I didn't even realise it was going to be on TV?!"

• Haha 7

No idea if this is bollocks or not, but i've heard that Eddie has been building a house on the south coast for the family. I did think that they were all living up here now and maybe this is just a second home so that they can visit wider family whenever. 

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

No idea if this is bollocks or not, but i've heard that Eddie has been building a house on the south coast for the family. I did think that they were all living up here now and maybe this is just a second home so that they can visit wider family whenever. 

Most millionaires have multiple houses tbh

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

It’s easy to forget footballers are indeed human. 

Can you imagine the stress of having to go and save a few balls in training for several thousand a week? He wants to do a 40hr week for several hundred quid and then come back and decide which is more 'stressful'. 

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Can you imagine the stress of having to go and save a few balls in training for several thousand a week? He wants to do a 40hr week for several hundred quid and then come back and decide which is more 'stressful'. 

Very simplistic take. I know loads of blokes that work long hours graft and seem happy. Stress  is relative. He could potentially have to move to a place/country neither he or his young family want to. His career is just about over and he might not have a clue what he’ll do afterwards. He could have a disabled kid or a kid that can’t changes schools so he might have to live by himself. We literally know nothing of his life. At the end of the day, it’s just a job.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If the club need someone that will take lacers to the face for target practice, I’m available. £5k per week would be a significant pay rise for me, and save the club a fortune.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Aye because it’s that easy. The lad has been here six years now. The north east is his home where he his kids were born and raised and all he gets for his faithful service is to be traded like a piece of meat against his will. That’s enough to break anyone.

Unless the club in for him is Man U in which case he’s down the A1 faster than CT getting up for thirds at the all you can eat buffet.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Very simplistic take. I know loads of blokes that work long hours graft and seem happy. Stress  is relative. He could potentially have to move to a place/country neither he or his young family want to. His career is just about over and he might not have a clue what he’ll do afterwards. He could have a disabled kid or a kid that can’t changes schools so he might have to live by himself. We literally know nothing of his life. At the end of the day, it’s just a job.

Aye, I thought we were well past "blerugh footballers get paid lotsa money so they cant be stressed or depressed"

• Like 4

Just now, ewerk said:

Aye because it’s that easy. The lad has been here six years now. The north east is his home where he his kids were born and raised and all he gets for his faithful service is to be traded like a piece of meat against his will. That’s enough to break anyone.

Unless the club in for him is Man U in which case he’s down the A1 faster than CT getting up for thirds at the all you can eat buffet.

It's the life of a footballer, it's absolutely normal and at his age, he should know that. Everyone was trying to fuck Miggy off to Saudi and now you're now saying we are trading Dubs off like a piece of meat when he's at the back of his career? He quickly settled into that new flat in front of his TV in Manchester.

• Jaysus... 2

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

He quickly settled into that new flat in front of his TV in Manchester.

Which was precisely my point.

It’s generally only the morons suggesting Miggy should take a pay cut and fuck off. He has a contract. Would you take less money and/ or move your family if they were settled?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

It’s generally only the morons suggesting Miggy should take a pay cut and fuck off. He has a contract. Would you take less money and/ or move your family if they were settled?

He should do it for his love of the clooob

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Fraser, Hayden and Lewis have entered the chat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1