2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

This summer as per the “e-Mags” as I have just coined the uber entitled click-whore cohort of our online support. They’re fucking insufferable and they’re not just confined to their mams’ basements in their three weeks in without a break y fronts… there’s loads just fucking miserable as fuck among our support :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

Seriously, man. Get the fuck off Twitter et al or don’t complain about it. Not having a dig at you or anyone else who is actually on there. Just a bit of advice for your own wellbeing from someone who should probably (definitely) take their own advice more. The only thing worse than the bots is the real fucking nutters on there (and not only on there). It’s the absolute fucking pits 

• Like 9

On 19/07/2024 at 17:01, Gemmill said:

Not really, because that's just the sort of stuff people always say. The more instructive part is the fact that he's making it very clear that he's not currently entirely happy. He's saying I'm happy to stay here IF we sort out the stuff that is currently bothering me. 

We've no idea of the size of that if. Hopefully it is just a conversation with Mitchell, but if all it was was that he hasn't had a chance to talk to Mitchell, I don't think he would be hinting that he's unsettled. 

I honestly (and without any real insight other than gut feel) think that he's unhappy that we've been forced into selling Anderson and Minteh. I expect he'd have preferred to sell players like Almiron or whomever, or at least have more cast iron assurances about replacements? Plus he probably felt he had a good working relationship with Ashworth and the new execs are, at best, a period of uncertainty. 

Eddie will soon be happy enough if the owners throw him a few more players like Isak, Gordon, Bruno.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I honestly (and without any real insight other than gut feel) think that he's unhappy that we've been forced into selling Anderson and Minteh. I expect he'd have preferred to sell players like Almiron or whomever, or at least have more cast iron assurances about replacements? Plus he probably felt he had a good working relationship with Ashworth and the new execs are, at best, a period of uncertainty. 

Eddie will soon be happy enough if the owners throw him a few more players like Isak, Gordon, Bruno.

Wasn't it widely rumoured they didn't get on ??

I think pre Mitchell that Howe and Nickson had a list for this summer and now they don’t. Howe was publicly very pissed off when Ashworth left. He never uttered a word of dissent about anyone in the club till last week. Go figure :cuppa:

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Wasn't it widely rumoured they didn't get on ??

I think my boss is a fucking loser, but we work well together. :dunno: 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Alex said:

Seriously, man. Get the fuck off Twitter et al or don’t complain about it. Not having a dig at you or anyone else who is actually on there. Just a bit of advice for your own wellbeing from someone who should probably (definitely) take their own advice more. The only thing worse than the bots is the real fucking nutters on there (and not only on there). It’s the absolute fucking pits 

Just clean your feed up by blocking the likes of Sean Casey, John Sinclair, NUFCwilliam et al or it'll be unbearable.

• Like 1

I think this is why I've slid quietly back here 🐮talking NUFC on twitter is just hard fucking work.  No one has a balanced view (on any subject tbf).

In other news, a couple of conversations I've had recently suggested that on Amanda, part of her issue was being a scatter brain.  They would all agree a plan on something and she would go "off plan" easily.  Then on Eddie Howe, suggestions they are pushing him to change his training approach (but with input from new nutrition and performance people) as over training part (not only) cause of injuries (I think most of us would have guessed this bit).

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I imagine the feeling is reciprocated. 

Nah, she's my biggest fan. Knocking you off top spot.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I think pre Mitchell that Howe and Nickson had a list for this summer and now they don’t. Howe was publicly very pissed off when Ashworth left. He never uttered a word of dissent about anyone in the club till last week. Go figure :cuppa:

:lol: www.fanfiction.net may be the place you’re looking for 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, JawD said:

I think this is why I've slid quietly back here 🐮talking NUFC on twitter is just hard fucking work.  No one has a balanced view (on any subject tbf).

In other news, a couple of conversations I've had recently suggested that on Amanda, part of her issue was being a scatter brain.  They would all agree a plan on something and she would go "off plan" easily.  Then on Eddie Howe, suggestions they are pushing him to change his training approach (but with input from new nutrition and performance people) as over training part (not only) cause of injuries (I think most of us would have guessed this bit).

See this is why I've shy'd away from the full on "back eddie" stuff since the new people came in.

There was clearly something wrong last season, the injuries were insane but the re-injury rate was incredible. From the outside looking in its a fairly easy conclusion to jump to that the players were being pushed too hard.

Gordon and Hall have both said since they signed that they weren't "eddie howe fit" when they arrived, and it took both of them quite a long time to get there. These are already professional footballers, its not like one of us rocking up.

If (this is a big if and pure speculation on my part) the performance whatever bloke has come in and looked at the data from last season and suggested to howe that he might need to rethink his training intensity and Howes response has been to flex his muscles a bit in the press with the england job and his "im happy here as long as im backed and allowed to do what i want" thing then thats not a good thing on his part.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: www.fanfiction.net may be the place you’re looking for 

Has anyone seen PL and Tory Boy in the same room? :cuppa: #justsayin

I see Spaniel tits did a poddy about all this shite

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

See this is why I've shy'd away from the full on "back eddie" stuff since the new people came in.

There was clearly something wrong last season, the injuries were insane but the re-injury rate was incredible. From the outside looking in its a fairly easy conclusion to jump to that the players were being pushed too hard.

Gordon and Hall have both said since they signed that they weren't "eddie howe fit" when they arrived, and it took both of them quite a long time to get there. These are already professional footballers, its not like one of us rocking up.

If (this is a big if and pure speculation on my part) the performance whatever bloke has come in and looked at the data from last season and suggested to howe that he might need to rethink his training intensity and Howes response has been to flex his muscles a bit in the press with the england job and his "im happy here as long as im backed and allowed to do what i want" thing then thats not a good thing on his part.

Aye. I think we also risked players in certain games which was down to a threadbare squad. 

The fitness/drilled way Eddie plays would mean he’d have to evolve if he wanted to win a tournament with England. We’ve struggled when playing 3 games in a week. He’d have to utilise more possession based approach. I think he is smart enough to do it though.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Has anyone seen PL and Tory Boy in the same room? :cuppa: #justsayin

I see Spaniel tits did a poddy about all this shite

And what have I got wrong on this? :lol: 

I took it that they posted it for info value and that the cunt showed himself to be more of an absolute wanker than previously thought by some of his words.

Thought the fucker was going to say something about sitting on the Stretford End watching Jackie Charlton at one point

• Like 1

It's an entirely typical kind of statement from a new exec/manager. He said similar kinds of fanbase-appeasing bullshit when he joined us. I bet he would have said similar at Brighton too.

Don't let it bother you.

• Like 2