wykikitoon

Just now, Dougle said:

Dyslexia mate.

It is a right fucling pain in the arse when you try to argu in type

I here u

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dougle said:

In fairness there can be more than one.

This chap may be egotistical, but certainly has none of the positive qualities of your good self.

i-do-declare.gif

• Haha 2

No big club gives the manager free rein nowadays. Howe will leave the club one day, what we don’t need is the entire system leaving along with him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No big club gives the manager free rein nowadays. Howe will leave the club one day, what we don’t need is the entire system leaving along with him.

Precisely. Thats the chief role of a DoF, continuity in football policy & culture across the whole club :good: 

• Like 2

Havent fully thought out the Howe comments yet but my gut is that Eddie will probably move on at some point this season unless its a stellar season. Long term though, how long can the players keep up the intensity that Eddie demands?

I love Eddie and hope he stays, but think that there will be tension from board down over Eddies loyalty to the likes of Wilson who is constantly injured.

Im over the moon that we still have Bruno, Big Joe and Isak and they all seem to be happy. Huge plus as I didnt have much hopes of Bruno still being here, and Id say a lot of that is down to the excellent relationships the players have with Eddie.

All we can do is wait and see, 1 month until the start of the new season hopefully one or two new faces in before then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dougle said:

Dyslexia mate.

It is a right fucling pain in the arse when you try to argu in type

Didn’t realise you were dislec… dysxlce …

had trouble spelling. 

We can change your username to  Doe Lug if that’s what you were originally aiming for? 

Here to hepl 

• Haha 7

I think the club should do everything in its power to keep Eddie happy. He's the 21st century Keegan, and I'd struggle to see anyone come in with his passion for the club, ambition and attractive football, as well as his contribution in giving us a club we should all be proud of. He galvanises the fans and players alike and seems to have a clear vision about how we should play, some other clubs at the top of the PL would cry for that kind of direction.

As long as he finishes the season with us in a Euro position then I don't think he would bail out or be pushed out. 

• Like 2

I just think (and it’s like any job when new people come in) finding out what they’re like and just pointing out that he doesn’t want any big changes to his role, or anyone acting the cunt. Personally I thought it was a positive interview, or not as negative as some seem to think. Time will tell …I don’t think England would suit Eddie at all, not yet anyway. 

• Like 4

It’s a good old heart and head situation. Your heart is all for Eddie and his way of doing things rather than some suits in the shadows.

Your head realises that to be a big player in world football you need these world class suits in the shadows to  have a club that excels regardless of who the manager is over time.

Lots of “lesser” clubs seem to find great prospects from all over the world and we need to get much better at getting those rough diamonds in for our coaches to polish, both for first team and academy. That is our only way of ever sustaining a permanent challenge to join the elite.

Im sure when Ashworth was first appointed Eddie did an interview where he stressed it was important for the club to have a solid structure in place regardless of who the manager was and that time has now come.

Love Eddie to bits and hope feathers can be unruffled quickly and they can all pull in the same direction.

• Like 1

On 19/07/2024 at 20:57, Gemmill said:

He's a pig farmer. 

So-called pig farmer 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s a good old heart and head situation. Your heart is all for Eddie and his way of doing things rather than some suits in the shadows.

Your head realises that to be a big player in world football you need these world class suits in the shadows to  have a club that excels regardless of who the manager is over time.

Lots of “lesser” clubs seem to find great prospects from all over the world and we need to get much better at getting those rough diamonds in for our coaches to polish, both for first team and academy. That is our only way of ever sustaining a permanent challenge to join the elite.

Im sure when Ashworth was first appointed Eddie did an interview where he stressed it was important for the club to have a solid structure in place regardless of who the manager was and that time has now come.

Love Eddie to bits and hope feathers can be unruffled quickly and they can all pull in the same direction.

Okay. Who's hacked @Christmas Tree

• Haha 6

45 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

20240721_121529.thumb.jpg.480e347459731980ec466a6b8964353d.jpg

Burnsie forgetting to switch accounts when replying to himself.

image.jpeg.1dd98421d88f71fd688a9b2842ec603c.jpeg

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

who the fuck is burnsie? never heard of him.

might as well be some young pop star type that the kids like, never heard of any of them fuckers either.

He saw aliens once. Subsequently he went on an Alien conspiracy theory show travelling around the USA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

who the fuck is burnsie? never heard of him.

might as well be some young pop star type that the kids like, never heard of any of them fuckers either.

He’s a terrible ITK who somehow manages to be both insanely arrogant and monumentally stupid. He makes Casey look like a respected journalist. 

…..Plus aliens

• Haha 2

When I was on Twitter, Burnsie was absolutely adamant that someone, I think it was Rondon, was signing full time at the end of his loan. 3 year contract, the lot. I helpfully reminded him that nobody was signing a contract while Rafa was leaving and he replied with some nonsense like “we’ll see 👀” Anyway, fast forward a few month, Rafa is gone, we’re not exploring a permanent deal for Rondon and I dragged the old tweet up, giving it the old I told you so. Five minutes later, I’m blocked and his original tweet is deleted :lol: he’s a fucking fruit loop 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol: Fuck me, I cant wait for the season to start

Obviously watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy back to back to show Mitchell what strong characters we have had at the club with an example of Fraser and Ritchie were carrying the ring to Mt Doom.

• Haha 3