2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

28 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It occurred to me that with AS & MG exiting the stage it leaves Eddie Howe ‘s position a lot more vulnerable than it has been. They appointed Howe, but now Howe reports ultimately to Eales and who in turn reports to “his excellency”….say If we spend as much as we can this summer and we’re 13th at the beginning of December we could see a change a lot more quickly than if AS & MG were there as a buffer..

It was the chairman that campaigned for Howe after the interviews from memory. I think they all wanted him, but I am sure I read something that said it was the chairman that was "blown away" by Howe or something to that effect.

23 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Bit strange that this has been leaked and still no official statement from the club

Feel Like Pure Shit Just Want Her Back GIF - Feel Like Pure Shit Just Want  Her Back - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fucking hell man there’s some weak ass bitches on here. How the fuck do you ponces cope when something actually bad happens to you?

Psychotropic drugs 

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fucking hell man there’s some weak ass bitches on here. How the fuck do you ponces cope when something actually bad happens to you?

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

the office therapy GIF

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I don't hence why I'm a spastic 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Bit strange that this has been leaked and still no official statement from the club

NUFC official statement 

'Newcastle United would like to put on record their thanks to Amanda Staveley and Mehrdad Ghoudousi for their input into the club. If any fans are upset, particularly in the boldon area, our doctor has recommended drinking alcohol and listening to 'A different corner' by George Michael and just letting it all out.' :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

It was the chairman that campaigned for Howe after the interviews from memory. I think they all wanted him, but I am sure I read something that said it was the chairman that was "blown away" by Howe or something to that effect.

I thought it was just down to the AS/MG and Jamie Reuben?… and it was 2-1 in favour of Emery so he was offered the job and accepted for half a day?…. 

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I thought it was just down to the AS/MG and Jamie Reuben?… and it was 2-1 in favour of Emery so he was offered the job and accepted for half a day?…. 

Maybe it was. it was probably something misquoted on some twatter account that I've misread or something. Either way hopefully I'm right otherwise we're going to hear non-stop Poch to the toon rumours due to him working with Paul Mitchell in the past.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Maybe it was. it was probably something misquoted on some twatter account that I've misread or something. Either way hopefully I'm right otherwise we're going to hear non-stop Poch to the toon rumours due to him working with Paul Mitchell in the past.

Yeah it’s like what @Gemmill said earlier, Eddie is now on his own and has to produce or knives will be out from all quarters. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Sad Samantha Bee GIF

• Haha 4

Wouldn’t the sale/transfer of shares be on companies house website ? Nowt there yet as the companies house spotters (no relation to the private plane spotters) would have been twittering all owa.

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Do what I do best and dirty protest.

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

IMG_5963.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

heart eat GIF

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I take it CT has been venting about this in the 'what is currently wrong with you' thread?

On the implications for Howe's future, I don't think it changes much. I dont think Staveley would have been able to do anything if Al Rumayyan actually decided Howe needed to be gone. We're clearly moving onto a new phase here and Howe will have to keep evolving and raising his game. It probably helps his case that there's so many apparently promising managers that have failed in this league recently in big jobs. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They need to focus on signing us some players that aren't 3rd choice keeper!

Chill. They will. Most of the decent players are away on international anyways so that will happen shortly. 

• Like 1