2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

5Live saying Derek Llambias coming back to the club. Not sure in what capacity exactly.

Baby Enhance GIF

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

5Live saying Derek Llambias coming back to the club. Not sure in what capacity exactly.

In a hold-all 

• Haha 6

Massive grattitude to those two for what they've done.  We have been allowed to dream again. They both seemed massively emotionally invested in the project  so its a bit of a surprise.

• Like 6

I think she has been fucking great for our club.  Without her we’d still be sucking up the sweat from the Ashley teet.

Good Luck Amanda whatever the fuck is going on.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Massive grattitude to those two for what they've done.  We have been allowed to dream again. They both seemed massively emotionally invested in the project  so its a bit of a surprise.

I wouldn't be surprised if she needs the cash. She had to borrow money to get the 10% in the first place, and she seems to like getting sued. 

Them leaving makes sense, but them selling their share of an appreciating asset doesn't. Unless they need cash. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she needs the cash. She had to borrow money to get the 10% in the first place, and she seems to like getting sued. 

Them leaving makes sense, but them selling their share of an appreciating asset doesn't. Unless they need cash. 

Aye, that's my take on this, needing the cash. Wasn't she ordered to pay some Greek shipping magnate recently? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, she was down to 6% per the article. 

she was apparently gifted her stake in the club by PIF for brokering the takeover - and to be the friendly western female Face of the takeover - and I guess now is the time for her to cash out  

• Like 1

She’s very much had the overwhelming support of everyone. Maybe part of it is the next phase of what’s in store for us will be less popular with the supporters ie the installation of chaise longes in the East Stand where women in full burkas will sashay into the exclusive roped off areas baring bowls of olives and dates accompanied by pots of hot sweet Arabian coffee (nee beer like) :cuppa:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Could be they need the cash but also - Wasn't the shareholding on the basis that any investment was to be proportional to shares held. If PIF are looking to go big (Aside from anything else, stadium upgrade/training ground won't be cheap) I very much doubt she/Merhdad could stump up their portion to match.

PIF wouldn't allow someone to retain shares, as the asset appreciates, when that shareholder cannot support the investment that creates that growth.

I also wonder if this could also be a measure of fallout from the Ashworth debacle, was reported his nibs (excellency) was furious, hence itvdragged on as he wouldn't countenance a resolution not on our terms.

• Like 1

She brokers deals but doesn’t have anything like the sort of cash needed for serious investment is my take. I hope she’s made a tidy sum out of it all as she was a huge part of making it happen 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

Could be they need the cash but also - Wasn't the shareholding on the basis that any investment was to be proportional to shares held. If PIF are looking to go big (Aside from anything else, stadium upgrade/training ground won't be cheap) I very much doubt she/Merhdad could stump up their portion to match.

PIF wouldn't allow someone to retain shares, as the asset appreciates, when that shareholder cannot support the investment that creates that growth.

I also wonder if this could also be a measure of fallout from the Ashworth debacle, was reported his nibs (excellency) was furious, hence itvdragged on as he wouldn't countenance a resolution not on our terms.

I hadnt heard that about investment being proportional to shares held. However, you're right that the Saudis have probably said if you're leaving now, this is the extent of your contribution to the growth of the club, and you can take your share now. 

I'm sure they've made out canny for their efforts. As they should cos they've grafted their tits off. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope it’s not that PIF are pissed off not being able to spend and are selling up :( 

:lol:

Stick that on a mug, you MUG! 

It's not that. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope it’s not that PIF are pissed off not being able to spend and are selling up :( 

That would be seen as a loss of face by PIF and Arabs like loss of face like mackems like taking a bath.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

They don’t seem the types to give up easily. They’ve already suggested they are playing the long game. Toonpack has it spot on imo. 
It’s fucking feast or famine with you :lol: 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hadnt heard that about investment being proportional to shares held. However, you're right that the Saudis have probably said if you're leaving now, this is the extent of your contribution to the growth of the club, and you can take your share now. 

I'm sure they've made out canny for their efforts. As they should cos they've grafted their tits off. 

They obviously did the first transfer window in the January after they took over but did they do the following summer too? 

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That would be seen as a loss of face by PIF and Arabs like loss of face like mackems like taking a bath.

Speaking of which, there’s already a 10 page thread on RTG with them jumping to all sorts of conclusions and making out we’ll all be devastated :lol: 

• Haha 5

It may also be the case that it was always part of the deal, especially if her shares were a gift, that she was going to have to cash out when she did leave her current position. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

That's a terrible attempt at a wind up 😂

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Speaking of which, there’s already a 10 page thread on RTG with them jumping to all sorts of conclusions and making out we’ll all be devastated :lol: 

image.png.570b3f2ca7fa5bf9188e91102b65ff65.png

"Pleyse go wrong, marra, wey neyd summick to get excited about. Pleyse be another Sheffield Utd, prettey pleyse."

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

That's a terrible attempt at a wind up 😂

Not one bit. Just me having a panic / bed wet.

Im gutted. Thought they both decent to have as figureheads for the club.

Like others have said, can only imagine they need the dosh.

image.png.c56be60f4e263dbf8da4b1ec1eba63e2.png

I am so glad we can rely on our incestuous cousins down the road to remain classy while we stone women.

• Haha 4