2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

I feel dirty agreeing with Souness - The scousers will have their tiki torches out for him, how dare he besmirch his beloved club.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Ed Harrison (NUFCBlog.com) has passed. 

Commiserations to everyone involved with Ed's blog over the years. I know we had a few of them on here for a week or so until Gloomy offended their torch bearer. At least I think it was Gloomy. I'm open to blaming others also. Was Gemmill involved? Fuckin bet he was. Not me though. I didn't do nothin!

7 hours ago, toonotl said:

Commiserations to everyone involved with Ed's blog over the years. I know we had a few of them on here for a week or so until Gloomy offended their torch bearer. At least I think it was Gloomy. I'm open to blaming others also. Was Gemmill involved? Fuckin bet he was. Not me though. I didn't do nothin!

Think @Dazzler arrived from there and was the only one to stay.  His blog was pretty good, but the old sit/stand/cunt welcome put most off.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Think @Dazzler arrived from there and was the only one to stay.  His blog was pretty good, but the old sit/stand/cunt welcome put most off.

Aye, I came from the blog after Dr Ed was thinking of shutting it down and was the only one with the cast iron gut to handle the hazing. It’s a sickener tbh, it didn’t seem like he had much time left when I came over here but he’s still been putting out articles pretty regularly. It’s a strange feeling knowing there won’t be another one from him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That's right! And all jokes aside commiserations @Dazzler and to any lurkers from Ed's blog still checking in. Always sad to lose a member of the NUFC community and to lose someone as dedicated to the cause as Ed after a long battle with illness must be tough. All the best. :) ❤️ 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm never a cunt to new arrivals FTR. I don't think it's right because I'm an absolutely tip top all around great bloke. 

who's this cunt? 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Im going to try to get to a match next season with the wee lad (6). Is the one paid membership enough or does he have to sign up as well? 

He has to as well (or you do it for him). I did ok two seasons ago with my daughter in the family section of the Milburn L7 but she was too old for it last season and the two memberships got me diddly squat. Needless to say I'll not be paying it this season. Good luck! :good:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2024 at 07:17, Dazzler said:

Aye, I came from the blog after Dr Ed was thinking of shutting it down and was the only one with the cast iron gut to handle the hazing. It’s a sickener tbh, it didn’t seem like he had much time left when I came over here but he’s still been putting out articles pretty regularly. It’s a strange feeling knowing there won’t be another one from him.

I mentioned it on here but him and my dad were great mates when they were kids / went to school together in Walker. He did really well for himself. He gave up the blog when he was diagnosed but I think he decided to revive it by popular demand. And only gave up all together near the end. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

The big news from social media today is the that Trippiers Mrs has unfollowed him on insta.

Trippiers Mrs

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️