2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Your questionnaire is all about Saudi Arabia owning Newcastle United, it's not a major focus it's your only focus. I've answered it as best your answers allow me to but the questions are a bit Miguel Delaney-esque in their tone. 

"Hi, I am a mackem living in Dublin and I am just looking for some ammunition to take back to RTG as we're running woefully short of decent material. Any chance you could fill this questionnaire in for me please, marras?"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Saudi Arabia don’t own us, though, do they? 

No, because that was blocked by the PL and delayed the takeover quite some time while the legal team of our owners ran rings around the charlatans representing the PL.

• Like 2

I wonder what the fans of Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Sheffield, Leicester, Aston Villa, etc etc etc* think of foreign investment in football? 

* deliberately left the mackems out because Kyril has invested the square root of fuck all in them. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I wonder what the fans of Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Sheffield, Leicester, Aston Villa, etc etc etc* think of foreign investment in football? 

* deliberately left the mackems out because Kyril has invested the square root of fuck all in them. 

Bournemouth, Liverpool, Everton, Wolves - a quick Google search shows that of the 20 teams currently in the PL 15 have majority owners from outside of the UK. Strange then that a survey looking at foreign investment in football would 100% focus on just one of them....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

The hope is that Bruno can keep his cool for the next game. We'll need him for Villa. 

For the games he misses, I'd shift to a back 5 if Willock isn't back in time. Unless of course we can sign a defensive midfielder.

We need him more for Luton. And Forest away. At least they are winnable

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Funny how people think the PL were actually arsed about who actually owned us and not that the Saudi piracy issue was robbing them of a load of cash :lol: 

nonsense.

We clearly demonstrated there was separation between the Saudi State and the PIF

image.gif.3dc05c0df0b1e9b4ff233d6b58339b09.gif

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, keego07 said:

Hey Newcastle fans, I am a final year student at Trinity College Dublin doing a dissertation on fan opinion on foreign investment in football, with Saudi Arabia's takeover of Newcastle being a major focus.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes to answer my survey for Newcastle fans and give your opinion it would be so helpful to me and help me collect some really interesting data. Feel free to share to any fans and any upvotes is appreciated: Thank you so much in advance, here is the link to the survey: 

https://forms.gle/Szy8nFV4vJM6eUxv6

mrnfo.gif.5e64dbf43185f6537372bbf68d72900b.gif

• Haha 1

Watched the bairns get demolished by Bournemouth in the FA Youth Cup on YouTubez. Defence was shocking and the lad up front wasn't any great shakes, Neave?

The lad Sanusi on the wing that we got from Birmingham looked lively, but little end product.

Reminded me a bit of St Maximin but less bandages. Wonder if the bandages are needed?

Any other decent youngsters coming through the ranks? The Scottish lad Emerson looked OK

35 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Watched the bairns get demolished by Bournemouth in the FA Youth Cup on YouTubez. Defence was shocking and the lad up front wasn't any great shakes, Neave?

The lad Sanusi on the wing that we got from Birmingham looked lively, but little end product.

Reminded me a bit of St Maximin but less bandages. Wonder if the bandages are needed?

Any other decent youngsters coming through the ranks? The Scottish lad Emerson looked OK

What kind of headband was he wearing? This determines the level of bandage requirement.

• Haha 3

On 16/01/2024 at 16:30, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Funny how people think the PL were actually arsed about who actually owned us and not that the Saudi piracy issue was robbing them of a load of cash :lol: 

Aye. The PL couldn’t give a fuck. That’s why it’s funny when people get excited about the LIV case in the US and MBS being mentioned. Do they just think it’s a coincidence that the deal was back on within hours of KSA and the Qataris reaching a settlement over the piracy issue? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Aye. The PL couldn’t give a fuck. That’s why it’s funny when people get excited about the LIV case in the US and MBS being mentioned. Do they just think it’s a coincidence that the deal was back on within hours of KSA and the Qataris reaching a settlement over the piracy issue? 

How many times? This matter is settled. It is clear that the PIF and the Saudi state are separate entities 

brent-office.gif

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

How many times? This matter is settled. It is clear that the PIF and the Saudi state are separate entities 

brent-office.gif

Well legally they are. In Saudi Arabia. :lol: 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

The mackems will be claiming he's here to turn the screws on a critical journalist rather than to watch the match/discuss emergency plans for transfers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I don’t think we are going to buy anyone this window and we are saving everything for big signings in Summer after we announce some enormous sponsorship deals.

We might not buy someone, but we'll get bodies in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We might not buy someone, but we'll get bodies in.

It might be time to release Tranquillo Barnetta and Hamza Choudhry from the dungeons in Jesmond Dene House!

• Haha 2

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️