2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

Just now, Gemmill said:

Chelsea v Villa

Spurs v City 

The field is getting nicely thinned next round if we can get through. 

As long as Liverpool stay in we’ll never win it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not delighted with a PL team away given our away form tbh. 

Aye, but they have to paint the away end black and white- these are the rules now. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's not aged one bit. He's the football version of the darts kid 

He's the Simon Weston of White Hart Lane, the jammy cunt. :huh:

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fulham away is about as pleasant a draw as we could have asked for really. I’d fancy us to beat them at full strength 

At least its not a Tranmere where half the team will get seven shades kicked out kf them!

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Not delighted with a PL team away given our away form tbh. 

We've 2 weeks off before it. Fancy us to win as comfortably as on Saturday.

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It gets better, apparently she was a Man U fan in 2010! :lol:

It's fake, why someone would do that, it's pathetic.

There's a distinct lack of any outrage from any other international "fans" an all.

Makes sense to have people representing different parts of the fan base on the fan representative board, doesn't it?

There should be fans that've been going for decades and fans that are new to the whole thing. Also, I'd take three of her over one Steve Wraith. 

None of it really matters, it's all lip service anyway. These owners, just like any other owner, will do what helps the 'brand', do what makes the monies. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Could've been better, could've been a lot worse. I'm just staggered we haven't got a Liverpool or Man City away. By the time Spurs were drawn at home I was convinced we were getting pulled out by Mabbutt. (He had diabetes as a professional footballer, not a lot of people know that, it never used to be brought up or owt). :good:

Also, who could forget this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45323426

• Haha 6

A year later and he'd gone fully grey and lost the plot to whiskey nose's mind games. Aah nostalgia, you're a cruel bitch.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Like 2

I was walking home from school that day. Walked past my mam who was going out with a friend.  I was with three of my mates, all Leeds fans.

Mam 'Keegans sold Cole'
Me 'Nah, he wouldn't do that'

me looking at my mam I almost cried.  Looked at my mates, they're pissing themselves laughing.

Me 'Fuck off' *runs* lol 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I was walking home from school that day. Walked past my mam who was going out with a friend.  I was with three of my mates, all Leeds fans.

Mam 'Keegans sold Cole'

me looking at my mam I almost cried.  Looked at my mates, they're pissing themselves laughing.

Me 'Fuck off' *runs* lol 

:lol:

I picture this like a scene from a Yorkshire version of The Machine Gunners. All grazed knees, hobnail boots and snot-caked top lips.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Mam 'Keegans sold Cole'

Me 'Fuck off' *runs* lol 

It was my first real bit of heartache as a toon fan. My mam had bought me the green and blue third kit from the Sheff Wed kit clash and it didn't fit me until the new season started, the only Christmas present I'd asked for was Cole 9 on the back and we sold the cunt a few weeks later and I couldn't wear it ever again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I picture this like a scene from a Yorkshire version of The Machine Gunners. All grazed knees, hobnail boots and snot-caked top lips.

Sobbing into the teacakes as he pushes his Hovis pedal bike up the steepest hill in the world. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Sobbing into the teacakes as he pushes his Hovis pedal bike up the steepest hill in the world. 

Breadcakes FFS

My mam was as scary as Brian Glover too tbh

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

This cunt would be riding it. Highest gear so his legs are a blur but he's only going 0.5 mph faster than the old biddy walking up the hill.

"Ey up Martin. What's tha mitherin' about?" 

"*pant* You *pant* wouldnt *pant* UNDERSTAND *pant*, Auntie *pant* June. BYEEEEE!"

*30 seconds later*

"You're still here, Martin. Does tha want a push?" 

"UGH! BYE AUNTIE JUNE!" 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This cunt would be riding it. Highest gear so his legs are a blur but he's only going 0.5 mph faster than the old biddy walking up the hill.

"*pant* You *pant* wouldnt *pant* UNDERSTAND *pant*, Auntie *pant* June. BYEEEEE!"

*30 seconds later*

"You're still here, Martin. Does tha want a push?" 

"UGH! BYE AUNTIE JUNE!" 

Only thing going faster than his legs are three geriatrics going down the same hill in a bathtub.

bbc no GIF by britbox

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

*30 seconds later*

"You should get taxi 'ome instead of struggling on t'bicycle, why don't you telephone your mate CT, 'ees taxi driver int'ee? 'Ee wa just talking about you t'other day asking if I 'ad any photographs of you from childhood? Seemed a lovely chap, reminded me of local hero sir Jimmy Savile before 'ee went rogue."

"UGH! BYE AUNTIE JUNE!"

Does CT know everybody's relatives? :unsure2:

• Haha 4

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️