2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Sammy is set to go down in history as perhaps the best thread starter of all time - even surpassing my legendary run at the back end of 2021/22 season. 

The so-called accountant will have to settle for bronze 

Is that the “13 goals in a week” type of legendary? 

80cvfu.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Is that the “13 goals in a week” type of legendary? 

80cvfu.gif

you're right - you can take bronze, pushing gemmill out of the medal positions. 

unlucky, ginge!

• Haha 1

We were still 3 days shy of the 2nd anniversary of the takeover last night BTW.

Less than 2 years and we're pumping PSG in the CL.

I don't believe any manager other than Howe could have achieved this. We got mad lucky getting that bloke.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No Pope or Longstaff in the England squad. Ramsdale (who's benn dropped), Pickford, Phillips, Maguire, Henderson and Gallagher all in.

Southgate has lost the fucking plot 

good

and yes, you're right.

it'll be absurd if we progress in the champions league and he continue to ignore our players, while staying loyal to kalvin philips, who doesn't get any minutes, and henderson, who is practically retired. 

20 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No Pope or Longstaff in the England squad. Ramsdale (who's benn dropped), Pickford, Phillips, Maguire, Henderson and Gallagher all in.

Southgate has lost the fucking plot 

There's one vocal fan of his on here

Awkward Canadian GIF by CBC

9 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

That was kept quiet. Hope he makes a full recovery. 

I remember those days when I had to rely on teletext most times to pick up football news. I was really excited when we signed him back then. Sky Sports was encrypted but teletext was working. I could also listed to the match commentary .

totally forgot about him signing for the smoggies later.

• Like 1

Page 302 wasn't it? :lol: 

We used to call the remote controller the 'text' and even now when I go and see my brother and he wants the remote he will say 'pass me the text' to weird looks from our partners :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's as plastic as anyone. He would sing with the Galatasary fans one week and then slag them off with the Dirty Leeds fans the next.

Christ man, even with everything brilliant happening at the club you still manage to be cartoonishly fucking miserable. What is it about this guy having some fun with the crowd that pisses you off exactly? 

• Haha 3

richards is kind of a buffoon, as ian wright was in his early days as a pundit, but it's hard not to like the bloke. the podcast he does with shearer and lineker is class. reckon he'd be great value on a night out 

• Like 2

He seems like a canny lad who doesn’t take himself too seriously. And him and Carragher look like they just enjoyed being there seeing that performance in that atmosphere. The absolute bastards ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Christ man, even with everything brilliant happening at the club you still manage to be cartoonishly fucking miserable. What is it about this guy having some fun with the crowd that pisses you off exactly? 

Mr Angry getting angry at something that shouldn’t make anybody angry. Shocker.

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️