2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

Now, I’ve been on antibiotics and booze since December 12th but I’m pretty sure he was part of the Sunderland youth set up that hoovered up every kid in the region and never gave any of them any kind of contract. Meaning kids and parents where in a limbo where they “played for Sunderland” but had no commitment from the club. Fuck him

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

At my mates this week and I've shown him the Speedo Video. It's very special and he's an Everton fan and seeing it got him very emotional. 

They used to slaughter him when he went to back to Goodison as Kendall or one of their local journalists used him as a scapegoat when EFC sold him in his second spell there, it wasn't going so well for HK so Speed got the greedy tag when he was quite happy to stay, pretty sure HK was hitting the sauce more than usual and Speed said nothing out of respect as I think he was an actual Everton fan as a kid and would've looked up to Kendall. Anyway, legend at Leeds United and Newcastle United, never got the bird when he left, goodison park return........Booooooooo! Booooooooo! (Though in this case they were sold a pup).

• Like 3

Hopefully it’s either part of some deal, or just to try and weaken Manchester United. I don’t give a fuck about Dubravka tbh, I’m probably being a bit precious but the way he threw his toys out the pram then waxed lyrical about Manchester United, and their support base, has put me right off him - the sooner we are shot of him the better.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Howay said:

Hopefully it’s either part of some deal, or just to try and weaken Manchester United. I don’t give a fuck about Dubravka tbh, I’m probably being a bit precious but the way he threw his toys out the pram then waxed lyrical about Manchester United, and their support base, has put me right off him - the sooner we are shot of him the better.

Absolutely this

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️