2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️

wykikitoon

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Tory boy not happy

I have a feeling some of things might just...take a while?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

I have a feeling some of things might just...take a while?

Don’t be silly, you just knock up a new training ground in a few months nowadays man.

I honestly thought it would take us winning loads of stuff before our fans became insufferable entitled cunts. 

The progress since the new owners has been pretty monumental.

• Like 4

"If we breach PSR, something's gone seriously wrong" is just rank shit patter. It's an almost inevitable outcome of the club trying to make progress really quickly from the absolute doldrums.

He's basically saying "Guys, I like what you've done taking us from relegation certainties to beating PSG in the Champions League in the space of two years, but could you PLEASE be a bit more responsible with transfers while you do it."

I hope this spells the start of the club turning away from him and his mates tbh. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, strawb said:

Don’t be silly, you just knock up a new training ground in a few months nowadays man.

I honestly thought it would take us winning loads of stuff before our fans became insufferable entitled cunts. 

The progress since the new owners has been pretty monumental.

Well we have a magnificent manager (not first choice by all accounts) , bought some amazing players (Bruno, Isak, Gordon etc)

But in fairness what else has changed, we briefly had (and still have on the wage bill) a sparkly DoF who turned out to be a cunt, a CEO who seems a mealy mouthed ponce (“roll our sleeves up” in his first club interview for fucks sake)’

We had acres of ballroom (ooer missus) from the years of BFM and yet here we are hours away from hassle because of psr.

Oh aye and I don’t think anyone expected an instant pop up mega new stadium or training ground, but you know some plans or pledges may be nice…?

48 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Well we have a magnificent manager (not first choice by all accounts) , bought some amazing players (Bruno, Isak, Gordon etc)

But in fairness what else has changed, we briefly had (and still have on the wage bill) a sparkly DoF who turned out to be a cunt, a CEO who seems a mealy mouthed ponce (“roll our sleeves up” in his first club interview for fucks sake)’

We had acres of ballroom (ooer missus) from the years of BFM and yet here we are hours away from hassle because of psr.

Oh aye and I don’t think anyone expected an instant pop up mega new stadium or training ground, but you know some plans or pledges may be nice…?

What else has changed? :lol: Are you serious? 

Isak, Botman, Tino, Tonali, Bruno, Gordon, Barnes, Isak, Hall, training ground completely revamped, a cup final, getting into the champions league, massively improving our sponsorship deals, a new fan park, Adidas as a sponsor, an Amazon documentary, buying kids we can sell for £35mil, one of the best managers in the league, turning Joelinton and Schar into world beaters....but aye, apart from that nowt has changed  

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What else has changed? :lol: Are you serious? 

Isak, Botman, Tino, Tonali, Bruno, Gordon, Barnes, Isak, Hall, training ground completely revamped, a cup final, getting into the champions league, massively improving our sponsorship deals, a new fan park, Adidas as a sponsor, an Amazon documentary, buying kids we can sell for £35mil, one of the best managers in the league, turning Joelinton and Schar into world beaters....but aye, apart from that nowt has changed  

👍

It does raise questions as to how we fucked up the budget so badly. We shouldn’t have expected to qualify from our CL group and we got to the QFs of both domestic cups which would lead me to believe that the club knew we’d be in this position come 30th June. 

I’m having a hard time believing the fees we’re getting for Minteh and Anderson so I’m pleased that the club are finally getting involved in some dodgy dealings and look forward to much more of it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It does raise questions as to how we fucked up the budget so badly. We shouldn’t have expected to qualify from our CL group and we got to the QFs of both domestic cups which would lead me to believe that the club knew we’d be in this position come 30th June. 

I’m having a hard time believing the fees we’re getting for Minteh and Anderson so I’m pleased that the club are finally getting involved in some dodgy dealings and look forward to much more of it.

aye, agree with all that.

just need some kind of clarification that the gordon story was nothing other than a figment of some cunt's drug addled imagination and I can enjoy the rest of me sunday.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

winnie the pooh love quotes GIF

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye, agree with all that.

just need some kind of clarification that the gordon story was nothing other than a figment of some cunt's drug addled imagination and I can enjoy the rest of me sunday.

I’m of the opinion that the likes of the Gordon and Isak transfer stories were negotiating tactics so that Forest and Brighton didn’t think they were the only shows in town.

Whether it’s true or not it helps me sleep a bit easier.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m of the opinion that the likes of the Gordon and Isak transfer stories were negotiating tactics so that Forest and Brighton didn’t think they were the only shows in town.

Whether it’s true or not it helps me sleep a bit easier.

not good enough for me mate, while it still features prominently on the beebs front page it's like a flashback to an acid trip where everything is covered in flies.  :(

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

I’ve been working on a new high rise block in Manchester recently, it’s taken nearly 2 years and we don’t have a finalised design yet.

I assume (having never worked on one) that both training grounds and football stadiums are a lot more complex than 78 flats, so might take a little longer?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’ve been working on a new high rise block in Manchester recently, it’s taken nearly 2 years and we don’t have a finalised design yet.

I assume (having never worked on one) that both training grounds and football stadiums are a lot more complex than 78 flats, so might take a little longer?

Well aye but are the plans public?

I worked on Accrington Stanley new changing rooms and that was nothing and that took almost two years.  That was a small rectangle in the grand scheme of things.

I have worked on Headingley Stadium, York Race Course and combined thats about 10 years of work.

My mate has been working on Everton's new stadium for close to 7 years.  From concept to Construction.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

not good enough for me mate, while it still features prominently on the beebs front page it's like a flashback to an acid trip where everything is covered in flies.  :(

read my lips:

SMOKE AND MIRRORS 

• Haha 2

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to 2024/25 - Generic NUFC Chat. Cunts ☑️