2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

50 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

McAllister's red rescinded so he'll play us. Whey aye. Happens all the time. :lol:

Was always going to happen.  Hope the cunt bottles it HE'S NEVER GETTING THE FALKLANDS!!!!

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Reads like a question rather than an allegation. There's worse than that gets spouted about NUFC on Twitter

I inferred that 360 believes it isn't too early to in the season to start blaming players. Seems like Bruno did too. Many better ways to phrase that as a question that wouldn't lead to misunderstandings. Few better ways to phrase it if 360 wanted attention and content.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Think it's a silly reaction from Bruno to a business account. He'd have been better saying nowt and blocking it.

Agreed but also refreshing that a player says what he thinks without corporate speak. Of course the fact it's been deleted means the corporate has won. 

4 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Agreed but also refreshing that a player says what he thinks without corporate speak. Of course the fact it's been deleted means the corporate has won. 

I didn't see it that way. He's a bit emotional, isn't he? Like a lassy.

Hopefully the outpouring of fan support since has made him put the chocolate down. Big game on Sunday.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

I inferred that 360 believes it isn't too early to in the season to start blaming players. Seems like Bruno did too. Many better ways to phrase that as a question that wouldn't lead to misunderstandings. Few better ways to phrase it if 360 wanted attention and content.

Have you called any players during your podcast out of interest? 

Twitter is a cesspit of opinions. There's a few nuggets of quality in there but by and large it's just arseholes making themselves and everyone else miserable. Be better if Musk just grenaded it. 

• Like 2

If it is Hurst it ties in with the last TF episode in which at least two of the players in the NUFC360 picture were called out as not being good enough.

Tbf they're right about one of them, although calling out individuals for the defeat at City is bollocks.

Edited by Gemmill

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Have you called any players during your podcast out of interest? 

Aye, when they've deserved it, but certainly not 2 games into a season after we'd qualified for the Champions League. I'd be amazed if a player heard about it, it's not like we have 135k listeners either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Aye, when they've deserved it, but certainly not 2 games into a season after we'd qualified for the Champions League. I'd be amazed if a player heard about it, it's not we have 135k listeners either.

tenor.gif?itemid=7801938

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7801938

It's a shocking indictment of the algorithm. It's keeping unique voices out of the spotlight. 

I blame Musk

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If it is Hurst it ties in with the last TF episode in which at least two of the players in the NUFC360 picture were called out as not being good enough.

Tbf they're right about one of them, although calling out individuals for the defeat at City is bollocks.

“Not being good enough” :lol: aye they sound well worth listening to a week before the champions league draw 😒

I take it all this content is earning these characters a wage?l whether it’s twitter or the podcast? That’s the bottom line, Dave skirted round the issue but if you need to boost numbers to keep the cash rolling in then why not have a dig at our best squad in 20 years? 🤮

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

“Not being good enough” :lol: aye they sound well worth listening to a week before the champions league draw 😒

I take it all this content is earning these characters a wage?l whether it’s twitter or the podcast? That’s the bottom line, Dave skirted round the issue but if you need to boost numbers to keep the cash rolling in then why not have a dig at our best squad in 20 years? 🤮

Doesn't sound like me.

• Haha 4