World Cup 2022

Shit tbh. England were the better team overall I think but ateod didn't score in open play whilst France did twice. The semis don't look very appetising, Morocco vs France, Argentina vs Croatia. Boring. 

1 minute ago, OTF said:

England played well enough to win. A keeper's error and a deflection.

I’m not what you’d call a dedicated England fan, but I think we’ve been cheated here by some atrocious refereeing.  
Kane should’ve scored his pelanty, aye, but we shouldn’t have been in the situation where that was a deciding factor- we had several clear  pelanty/ free kick just ignored by Pierre Brazil. 

Fucked off tbh. We were the better side there 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Cos I'm a bitter cunt. And cos its just gonna be boring as fuck if France now whop Morocco and win the final. At least Messi winning it is a bit of a story. 

Nah, I'd always want a Euopean team to win over Argentina, and fuck the Messi story. 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m not what you’d call a dedicated England fan, but I think we’ve been cheated here by some atrocious refereeing.  
Kane should’ve scored his pelanty, aye, but we shouldn’t have been in the situation where that was a deciding factor- we had several clear  pelanty/ free kick just ignored by Pierre Brazil. 

Fucked off tbh. We were the better side there 

We got TWO pelenties there mate, you wanted THREE penalties? 

Hard to blame Kane too much. The old adage says you have to hit the target from a penalty but this week has seen so many soft, shite penalties saved that you have to give credit to anyone willing to hit it as hard as they fucking can.

France weren’t any better than England but Giroud continuing to inexplicably score and a referee scared to give anything was the difference.