Newcastle v Leicester tickets 17 April 2022

Petedajag

Just tried to get tickets for me and my 10y Son to see the game and must admit, the system is frustrating. Did anyone manage to get tickets? I just want to come down from Scotland and soak up the atmosphere of a top PL game, but don't think I can put up with trying to get tkts on the site, is there an easier way to get tkts?

Edited by Petedajag

Trust me on this, passing any tickets on to others is against the club's T & Cs and they are clamping down heavily on miscreants. Other supporters are grassing up those who are selling their away tickets on twitter at face value. You need to befriend a season ticket holder, they are entitled to apply for two extra tickets for every home game, but if they're being advertised on twitter/Facebook& the club become aware of it the STH will have the tickets withdrawn and they will be sanctioned....bit like being an Oligarch :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Trust me on this, passing any tickets on to others is against the club's T & Cs and they are clamping down heavily on miscreants. Other supporters are grassing up those who are selling their away tickets on twitter at face value. You need to befriend a season ticket holder, they are entitled to apply for two extra tickets for every home game, but if they're being advertised on twitter/Facebook& the club become aware of it the STH will have the tickets withdrawn and they will be sanctioned....bit like being an Oligarch :cuppa:

Next time just ask me* first, Rob. :lol:

*Discreetly. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Did you get busted? :o

Yeah...put a spare away ticket on twitter at face value + postage  and someone grassed me up to the club..banned for applying for away tickets for 3 games...the emails from the club beggar beleif. The title of the first missive was "ticket touting" ... I asked them to withdraw this, they declined... I came a lot closer to chucking it last month than I ever did under Ashley..

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 2

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah...put a spare away ticket on twitter at face value + postage  and someone grassed me up to the club..banned for applying for away tickets for 3 games...the emails from the club beggar beleif. The title of the first missive was "ticket touting" ... I asked them to withdraw this, they declined... I came a lot closer to chucking it last month than I ever did under Ashley..

what kind of sad cunt grasses someone in to the club man 

• Like 1

Aye that’s not touting that’s moving them on to someone who can use them. 

The entire loyalty points scheme is full of lads moving them on for points like so it could be that which is annoying the club. Who knows?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It'll be someone who didn't get the tickets they wanted. It's bollocks though when someone is shifting them on for face value. 

It's folk with 12 loyalty points fuming that they now struggle to get away tickets due to the perception that those with 100s of loyalty points just apply for every away ticket and just flog them every week, preventing those with lower points values building their totals up....which tbf does happen. Its not mattered a fuck for at least 15 years....but obviously that's all changed now ..

• Like 2

I think Sunderland have a rolling loyalty points scheme across a 3 year period. That makes decent sense. 

A while back lads would buy every away ticket & sell them just to get points for the derby. (Applies to both clubs)

• Like 2