Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

Posted (edited)

I'd say that's a reasonable fee given his injury record and being in the final year of his contract. Whether he's fully over doing his cruciate from a few years back would be for the medical staff to decide if we actually got that far with a transfer for him. 

Edited by Polarboy

9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I'd say that's a reasonable fee given his injury record and being in the final year of his contract. Whether he's fully over doing his cruciate from a few years back would be for the medical staff to decide if we actually got that far with a transfer for him. 

He looked the only capable one against Switzerland. Very direct, technically sound and comes across as a bit of a mad bastard. I think the fans would take to him instantly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

He seems better cutting in from left (like Gordon and Barnes) from what I’ve seen of him. Which to be fair is very limited.

He was RW during the Euro final and that's all I really have seen of him.

ziHRsZt.png

SNIlYZB.png

Chiesa has been playing as a second striker occupying the left side for most of the season gone by, same area the Chook and Barnes like to occupy. We should probably give this a miss, would be a poor use of funds. Sorry Andrew, leave squad building to others to be honest.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He starts on the RW for Italy and looks pretty comfortable there 

The commentator in the last game said he normally plays from the left. I genuinely wouldn’t know.

I agree though, he did look dangerous there but I reckon Eddie must be after a leftie as we have no-one to cut in when Miggy gets the bullet. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He starts on the RW for Italy and looks pretty comfortable there 

He is, and has spent more of his career starting there compared to anywhere else

Screenshot_20240706_091433_Chrome.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Pop Corn GIF by REYKON

what yah got Andrew?

It 4 seasons not 5, though I've never said that he doesn't play both, in fact LTA is insistent he can't be a right winger.

Despite this he has been generally most productive as a right winger (or off a striker) in those seasons where game time was equal.

Also LTA is a man pretending to be a woman, but thats not the point. 

Its not an unfair point that LTA is making tbh, but this should be reminder to never talk to me. 

• Haha 2

Just going to make things up because you LOST the STATS OFF, small dick energy but I already knew that:cuppa:

And LOL at "reminder to never talk to me". Mentality of a child. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Andrew said:

It 4 seasons not 5, though I've never said that he doesn't play both, in fact LTA is insistent he can't be a right winger.

Despite this he has been generally most productive as a right winger (or off a striker) in those seasons where game time was equal.

Its not an unfair point that LTA is making tbh, but this should be reminder to never talk to me. 

Shots Fired GIF by Barstool Sports

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Just going to make things up because you LOST the STATS OFF, small dick energy but I already knew that:cuppa:

And LOL at "reminder to never talk to me". Mentality of a child. :lol:

This NERD OFF has taken a dark turn.

Pop Tv Alex GIF by One Day At A Time

• Haha 1

If there’s anything to this I wonder if it’s because of his versatility. I’ve been quite impressed when I’ve seen him but, like others have said, I haven’t seen enough of him to make a proper judgement 

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

If there’s anything to this I wonder if it’s because of his versatility. I’ve been quite impressed when I’ve seen him but, like others have said, I haven’t seen enough of him to make a proper judgement 

Who? LTA?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

hqdefault.jpg

"Broadsword calling Gemmill boy, broadsword calling Gemmill boy, call off grooming, repeat, call off grooming. Get out of there. That is an order. Over"

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 14

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season