Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Good start to trimming the squad. Hayden and Fraser next please.

I imagine Krafth, Lascelles, Dubravka and Targett arent in the longer term plans. Gallagher probably cemented as our 3rd choice keeper. 

Almiron, Wilson, Trippier all available for the right price too

Noel or Liam

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Trippier's contribution goes beyond his performances on the pitch. He hasn't been up to scratch there since December but he had a similar bad spell at Spurs. He's clearly a well respected leader amongst the group and promotes the right amount of professionalism within it; his value here is far more than we'd get for him financially imo.

Im surprised he is in the England squads. If shaw doesn’t make it (which looks likely) then it’s a battle between Trippier and Gomez to start at LB. 

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im surprised he is in the England squads. If shaw doesn’t make it (which looks likely) then it’s a battle between Trippier and Gomez to start at LB. 

Hopefully it helps him regain some form in advance of next season. It's possible that he's coming to the end but people writing him off now are being reactionary and not taking into account his contribution outside of matches - other players are better for him being there.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Who does he think he is man? :lol:

This all probably appeals to some of the more arrogant amongst the team's following (so about 80% of them), but it's doing him zero favours with the actual people he needs to negotiate with. 

Quite enjoying seeing another team get ran by someone who doesn't seem to have a clue about football.  Or at least, just nice not being us!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I imagine Krafth, Lascelles, Dubravka and Targett arent in the longer term plans. Gallagher probably cemented as our 3rd choice keeper. 

looks like Fraser and Southampton should be sorted, don't imagine we'll ask for anything.  Maybe his kit for the u12s.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The only one I would keep out of all that lot is Krafth tp be honest. the rest are either not good enough or injured most of the time or past their sell by date.

11 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Noel or Liam

Either way we'll need a wonderwall.

13 hours ago, JawD said:

Quite enjoying seeing another team get ran by someone who doesn't seem to have a clue about football.  Or at least, just nice not being us!

When even Simon Jordan talks sense about you, you know you are incompetent :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

So since walking into Man Utd, Ratcliffe has demanded:

- The taxpayer pays for their new stadium

- Newcastle do the decent thing and let them have Dan Ashworth

- Everton do the decent thing and let them have Branthwaite

- Everyone returns to office despite there not being enough desks

- That the staff he's brought back into office then vote on VR

Anything else been missed?

Mentioned before that I know a lad who works there and he says the morale is through the floor. So many colleagues of his are looking for new jobs, he is too. Something he mentioned is that Man Utd will have to fish in a pretty small pond for his replacement. A pond that's getting smaller with every press release. The amount of people with the right experience for his job, who'd actively want to work 5 days in the office, for an apparently regressive board is vanishingly small. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, The Fish said:

Mentioned before that I know a lad who works there and he says the morale is through the floor. So many colleagues of his are looking for new jobs, he is too. Something he mentioned is that Man Utd will have to fish in a pretty small pond for his replacement. A pond that's getting smaller with every press release. The amount of people with the right experience for his job, who'd actively want to work 5 days in the office, for an apparently regressive board is vanishingly small. 

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Posted (edited)

Feel sorry for the people whose livelihoods are being messed with. But otherwise, couldn’t happen to a nicer club 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 7

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Feel sorry for the people whose livelihoods are being messed with. But otherwise, couldn’t happen to a nicer club 

My sympathy can only extend so far for this lad. One of the major reasons he doesn't want to go into the office 5 days a week is because he doesn't drive and would need to get the train from Ilkley to Manchester every day. Not that he can't drive, he's got his license and everything, but he just won't do it. 

One of the jobs he's applied for is with the same company Mrs Fish works at. Which is a remote office entirely inaccessible by public transport and is 2hrs from his house by car anyway. Also, they insist on 3 days a week in the office too, so.....

Like I said, sympathy only goes so far.

• Like 2

I bet he's in the Crescent on an evening snorting with a well know Ilkley family eh ;) 

The way Ratcliffe has handled this is fucking shocking man.  Yet you have people applauding him.  I wonder what duck lip Ferdinand thinks of it.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I wonder what duck lip Ferdinand thinks of it.

He thinks he would've been a fashion designer if he wasn't a footballer. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Reminds me of when Ashley came in to NUFC and got rid of half of the turnstile staff.  Rather than trying to flog a few more shirts or advertising, elects to take away peoples income.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I bet he's in the Crescent on an evening snorting with a well know Ilkley family eh ;) 

The way Ratcliffe has handled this is fucking shocking man.  Yet you have people applauding him.  I wonder what duck lip Ferdinand thinks of it.

Which one? :lol: 

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

He thinks he would've been a fashion designer if he wasn't a footballer. :lol:

I'm not sure he thinks at all

The same Italian journalist who was one of the first to confirm Botman signing has said that Kelly is done and dusted to be signed on a three year deal when the window opens. 

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

The same Italian journalist who was one of the first to confirm Botman signing has said that Kelly is done and dusted to be signed on a three year deal when the window opens. 

brad pitt aldo raine GIF

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season