Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

NRL ie rugby league from Australia… Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles live… 7pm in Sydney. Manly are my team, my mate lives north of there in Narrabeen. Try to follow when I can….

Went to the 2009 World Club Challenge at Bellend road when you beat Leeds. Pissing down.  Great game though.  Then we won in 2012 v Manly.

Now we're shit.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

NRL ie rugby league from Australia… Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles live… 7pm in Sydney. Manly are my team, my mate lives north of there in Narrabeen. Try to follow when I can….

I'm just gonna give you a "like" and we need never speak of this again. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm just gonna give you a "like" and we need never speak of this again. 

Rugby League and Speedway are the last two truly working class mass spectator sports in this country. I think there’s a lot to be said for both of them, all of which would be lost on someone such as yourself :cuppa:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tough presser that especially the bitch asking EH if he was being disingenuous.

She must have a brain injury - If Howe's lips are flapping in a presser he's being disingenuous :lol:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Rugby League and Speedway are the last two truly working class mass spectator sports in this country. I think there’s a lot to be said for both of them, all of which would be lost on someone such as yourself :cuppa:

Another "like", but this is the last one. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tough presser that especially the bitch asking EH if he was being disingenuous.

She is such a piece of shit. Failed to do the research on Tonali's ban and the conditions of his public service orders. Asks a stupid question. Then has the temerity to accuse Howe of being disingenuous because he took her question at face value. She is the epitome of everything wrong with modern clickbait journalism.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Brentford off to Saudi for £40m. He'd have been a decent replacement for Wilson at that price 

even if we had the ffp headroom to sign him (which i doubt if the guehi deal goes through), i don't imagine we'd pay the sort of wage he's after. 

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Brentford off to Saudi for £40m. He'd have been a decent replacement for Wilson at that price 

Surely the PL would object to them buying another club AND moving them

• Haha 6

They can't all play and they will be forced to give away players on loan at the last minute.

Madueke, Palmer, Felix, Sancho, Mudryk, Sterling, Angelo, Nkunku, Neto and Kellyman for 3 places. Even for two, if they continue to play with Enzo as an attacking midfielder.

Shame about Madueke's hat trick the other day, because I think he was the player who would go the easiest and maybe they would accept a loan fee.

Edited by Diego21

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

They can't all play and they will be forced to give away players on loan at the last minute.

Madueke, Palmer, Felix, Sancho, Mudryk, Sterling, Angelo, Nkunku, Neto and Kellyman for 3 places. Even for two, if they continue to play with Enzo as an attacking midfielder.

Shame about Madueke's hat trick the other day, because I think he was the player who would go the easiest and maybe they would accept a loan fee.

yeah. And he is now in the England squad which raises his profile even further.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Love speedway, 100th anniversary this year, fucking hate the rapey cunts that are rugby league players. Australia's obsession with shite egg chaser games calling themselves football does my head in. Sorry @PaddockLad

If football in this country had a fraction of the funds league, union and aerial ping pong get from Murdoch and the other tory supporting cunts our national team might be able to kick a ball.

• Haha 3

Just now, sammynb said:

Love speedway, 100th anniversary this year, fucking hate the rapey cunts that are rugby league players. Australia's obsession with shite egg chaser games calling themselves football does my head in. Sorry @PaddockLad

If football in this country had a fraction of the funds league, union and aerial ping pong get from Murdoch and the other tory supporting cunts our national team might be able to kick a ball.

Typically out of touch mate 😉

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Typically out of touch mate 😉

True, there are a couple that can kick a ball now.
Metcalf looks decent fro St Pauli.

I hated working in news because of all the reporting on Boffa pulling his arse muscle and football getting 30 seconds on the "big blue"!