Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

This whole thing with him and the other guy from joining from Nice needs investigating.  Some fucking wrong doing here by Ratcliffe.  Where the fuck have West Ham got their brass from?

I still can't get my head around the John Ruddy signing. Even if it was all agreed before the signing of the Notts keeper, we already have a crap 3rd choice keeper who never gets a game in Gillespie. Now we have two of them. 

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I still can't get my head around the John Ruddy signing. Even if it was all agreed before the signing of the Notts keeper, we already have a crap 3rd choice keeper who never gets a game in Gillespie. Now we have two of them. 

Gillespies’s job is to work with the strikers/midfielders in training (as mentioned by Eddie in his post match interview in Aussie facing shot after shot after shot) and not complain about game time. He’s third choice for that reason, he’ll probably get little work with the GK coaches.

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Gillespies’s job is to work with the strikers/midfielders in training (as mentioned by Eddie in his post match interview in Aussie facing shot after shot after shot) and not complain about game time. He’s third choice for that reason, he’ll probably get little work with the GK coaches.

So where does Ruddy fit in that scenario?

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So where does Ruddy fit in that scenario?

He’ll spend most of his time in the U23s acting as mentor and helping them prepare for the profession is my guess. Man Utd and Liverpool have done it for years - I thought that would be Ritchie and Dummetts role until they left.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

He’ll spend most of his time in the U23s acting as mentor and helping them prepare for the profession is my guess. Man Utd and Liverpool have done it for years - I thought that would be Ritchie and Dummetts role until they left.

Aye, I think Tom Huddlestone is technically a Man United player for this very reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Ritchie would have put them on the road to success...

• Haha 3

On 09/08/2024 at 12:19, wykikitoon said:

Oi @trophyshyor Admin sort it out

The only administrative act I can do, despite occasional tags and requests, is delete the thread.  

I have considered it, many times.  But here we are.  

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Yeah I can only see Ruddy acting as some kind of ersatz coach. Pope is number 1, Vlacho will likely be deputy, or maybe Ruddy. Gillespie is target practise and Ruddy is the old pro.

Surely Dubravka is off?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Yeah I can only see Ruddy acting as some kind of ersatz coach. Pope is number 1, Vlacho will likely be deputy, or maybe Ruddy. Gillespie is target practise and Ruddy is the old pro.

Surely Dubravka is off?

He’s been off for quite some time.

Since he hoyed his toys out the pram when Pope was brought in he’s stank like an over ripe camembert forgotten in the boot of the car.

Edited by Dougle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just to add (I can’t be arsed to look it up) did the petulant disloyal cunt actually get any time on the pitch for manchester united?

Edited by Dougle

11 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Just to add (I can’t be arsed to look it up) did the petulant disloyal cunt actually get any time on the pitch for manchester united?

Aye in the league cup which is why he was cup tied for the final. Probably watched it at home in his red devil jarmies.

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Aye in the league cup which is why he was cup tied for the final. Probably watched it at home in his red devil jarmies.

Cunt got a medal too I believe

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dougle said:

I think he played in maybe one match in the early rounds of the league cup. And that was it iirc 

We need to get this done to save your face over the separate Marc Guehi thread, which I note you're too embarrassed to post this latest development in.

• Haha 8

The real question is, can Charlotte FC stump up the 20-25M that Saudi possibly could? You'd think they're trying for a sneaky loan deal or something like that which I don't see us agreeing to.

• Like 1