Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

Summerville is a left winger isn’t he? Can’t see him displacing Gordon. 

The fact todibo seems to be going to West Ham rather than a good team, says to me that he isn’t that good. Especially when we sign Guehi, he’s a bench warmer when everyone is fit.

46 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Can you post all Guehi news in the CORRECT thread

/Gemmill 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Can you post all Guehi news in the CORRECT thread

/Gemmill 

I mean this thread is for transfers LAST season so anything posted here since May is a disgrace tbh.

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season

Chelsea have found another 60m Euros down the back of the sofa to sign Pedro Neto. I don't know how the PL hasn't called them in to ask where the fuck all this cash is coming from. 

Anyway, that cunt is permanently injured, and Chelsea's squad is ENORMOUS. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

This would take their first team squad to around 43 players. Now, I'm sure there'll be some departures, some loan deals, but fucking hell.

By contrast,

Arsenal have 24,

Aston Villa have 30,

Liverpool have 30

Man City have 28 (and that includes Alvarez who'll be off),

Man Utd have 28

and we have 35

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Chelsea have found another 60m Euros down the back of the sofa to sign Pedro Neto. I don't know how the PL hasn't called them in to ask where the fuck all this cash is coming from. 

Anyway, that cunt is permanently injured, and Chelsea's squad is ENORMOUS. 

They've signed a bunch of youth players in the 20-25M range as well who will remain with their current clubs for a year or so.

They'll likely be bailed out by Saudi again; or maybe rent their dressing rooms to themselves or something like that for 20M a week and not one person in the PL or media will question it. 

Pedro Neto is a good player, but I will be shocked if my club invest 60M in a player that have missed more than 100 matches because the injuries in the last 3 seasons. And I am not sure he was better than Mudryk, Madueke, Palmer, Sterling, etc etc etc206760800_Screenshot(27).png.c10586057ed66e457ad03e33c5d30b66.png

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

And I am not sure he was better than Mudryk, Madueke, Palmer, Sterling, etc etc etc

Eh? While I agree the injury record would be a concern for anyone and Chelsea's tranfer plans are generally haphazard; he's miles better than any of the players on that list ( seriously Mudryk? :lol:) Barring Palmer perhaps but he's a different type of player than him. 

I honestly think Mudryk would be decent at a team where he plays every week and feels valued. He has all the raw ingredients to be a really dangerous winger imo. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, strawb said:

I honestly think Mudryk would be decent at a team where he plays every week and feels valued. He has all the raw ingredients to be a really dangerous winger imo. 

Aye, when he's on it he's fucking electric. 

Problem is he will be stuck there rotting now, cos they over paid for him and he is over paid. For is it 7 or 9 years? 

Madueke on loan with an obligation similar to the Hall deal really does seem like a no-brainer. Might be a solid tactic to just wait and see how many players Chelsea add to that bloated squad and just cherry pick whoever we want. Seems like Boehly just loves doing deals, no matter if it’s spending or selling 

22 minutes ago, Chaser said:

IMG-20240809-WA0001.jpg.6d17f9a15870e71b4d30d4dfbb5d80c8.jpg

Talent just being wasted there.

All those players and only two right backs. One of whom is eternally injured :lol:

14 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Eh? While I agree the injury record would be a concern for anyone and Chelsea's tranfer plans are generally haphazard; he's miles better than any of the players on that list ( seriously Mudryk? :lol:) Barring Palmer perhaps but he's a different type of player than him. 

Mudryk has unique qualities for the world of football. I don't see many players faster than him or with better conditions to gain advantages. I'm totally serious.

But the boy needs a lot of things. Adaptation, surely. Someone really trusting him and putting him in. Because we haven't seen him at Chelsea for 4 games in a row yet.

I remember how the whole world laughed at Vinicius in his first 2-3 years at Real Madrid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Mudryk has unique qualities for the world of football. I don't see many players faster than him or with better conditions to gain advantages. I'm totally serious.

But the boy needs a lot of things. Adaptation, surely. Someone really trusting him and putting him in. Because we haven't seen him at Chelsea for 4 games in a row yet.

I remember how the whole world laughed at Vinicius in his first 2-3 years at Real Madrid.

Yeah I don't disagree with that. Mudryk is just very raw, I question if he has the mental qualities, no doubt he has some great physical attributes. I do kind of feel for him though as Chelsea must be one of the worst places right now for players to develop. 

Neto is practically the same age as him and has torn up premier league defences almost everytime he's played. So I get why Chelsea would prefer him, injury record aside.