Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

Also LTA is a man pretending to be a woman, but thats not the point. 

Well it is the transfer thread

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Monkeys Fist is a bully. He keeps calling me Thompers and sends me photos of his stomach covered in dogshit and jam. 

You're only on the stomach phase? Wait, it gets better.

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

LTA is a young lass from Australia btw. Maybe take that into consideration as they mightn’t be quite as thick skinned as the rest of us old cunts 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

LTA is a young lass from Australia btw. Maybe take that into consideration as they might be quite as thick skinned as the rest of us old cunts 

Really? Genuinely just assumed it was Quiff or similar :lol:

Apologies Monique!

• Like 4

As good as Trippier has been and kickstarted the revolution I think it's time he moved on. Tino will be even better next year and neither will want to be second fiddle.

Plus it's been obvious this off the field stuff had been affecting his performances.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've never been much of an ITK, but I've got it on good authority that Trippier's lass has left him and he's asking for £400k pw to sign a new contract for NUFC. He's on a different planet if true 

Sounds like him or his agent is trying to force the move of that’s true. And there’s a canny few footballers who’ve needed to raise substantial funds for a divorce settlement in the past, so it would make sense. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobElliott said:

As good as Trippier has been and kickstarted the revolution I think it's time he moved on. Tino will be even better next year and neither will want to be second fiddle.

Plus it's been obvious this off the field stuff had been affecting his performances.

I’d be sorry to see him go in many ways. But now would be the time if the club wanted to cash in. And the FEWM from down the road would be incredible. You’d also have to think it would be player we could demand a decent fee for.  Current England international with a year left on his contract. Coupled with premium their clubs have been willing to pay for other players 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d be sorry to see him go in many ways. But now would be the time if the club wanted to cash in. And the FEWM from down the road would be incredible. You’d also have to think it would be player we could demand a decent fee for.  Current England international with a year left on his contract. Coupled with premium their clubs have been willing to pay for other players 

Would £25m be pushing it on fair market value?

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season