Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I haven't seen a lot of Guehi but he was absolutely shocking when we played them at St Jimmys last season.

Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

• Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I haven't seen a lot of Guehi but he was absolutely shocking when we played them at St Jimmys last season.

They were all garbage that day tbf. Infact they all seemed to be going through the motions for the whole time Woy was in charge last season.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Glenn Repeat That Again GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Where does the apostrophe go ? Get it right we “may” overlook your blasphemy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Three matches AND Edwards potentially making a spectacle of himself today? The gods have truly blessed us.

Hasn't he got a blue tick? 

• Haha 4

Why did he stop short of telling us who these 'proper journalists' are? Proper tease he is.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

They were all garbage that day tbf. Infact they all seemed to be going through the motions for the whole time Woy was in charge last season.

This is why I wouldn't get carried away too much with the new palace manager. He might be a quality coach who knows his stuff or he might've just got a good headstart by just not being Hodgson and getting them to pull their fingers out. Roeder got us to seventh from the bottom half on account of not being Graeme Souness. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Three matches AND Edwards potentially making a spectacle of himself today? The gods have truly blessed us.

The Very public diary of the Very real journalist, Luke Edwards, keeping it real

"Dear diary,

Bladdy hell, it's getting harder, it really is. I feel like I'm juggling plates all over whilst trying to do the chicken dance on my phone. I'm out there digging away for some legitimate scoops, not just regurgitated quotes about what Simon Jordan said on talk sport, (I'm looking at you here, evening chronicle sports team), then getting myself out there on social media to wind up fans, especially a few of the thick ones who aren't a threat yet you get the likes of wykiki retweeting sports bible and shit like that trying to pretend they're real sports journalists. I can laugh off the likes of Ryder and Graves but the likes of burnsie can do one. Anyway, time for a twitter upload. Like Tom Jones said, I think I better dance now.....

bouceguy.gif

..... Ooh, where's my Aldi Sauvignon Blanc? I'm all pooped out now!"

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

you warming to our handsome young scouser yet?

Handsome?

@Dazzler said it best i reckon

On 11/01/2024 at 02:48, Dazzler said:

looks like the HIV has took a hold of Rod Stewart 

50 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Maatsen to Villa for £35m. Good signing that. Surely he’s better than Cucurella and Chilwell? Suppose Chelsea will spend £87m on a new LB anyway. 

Imagine having Maatsen, Hall and Cucurella in your squad, and Cucurella being the one you keep!

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Imagine having Maatsen, Hall and Cucurella in your squad, and Cucurella being the one you keep!

Hall and Maatsen are pure ffp profit.

Theyve made 60 odd million of them this summer

11 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

11 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

image.gif.13371e3a7a1d9912bece2908f1164a2e.gif

59 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

neither warmed nor moistened then?

poor lad can't do nowt right.  :(

21 goal contributions in the PL plus two more in the FA cup. Not to mention the handful of penalties he won for us throughout the season that don't count in the 21. If that don't impress her then it safe to say it's a lost cause.

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season