Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

My dad hates him. Has never rated him and even he has changed his mind this season after seeing him play under Howe for an extended run of games.

It's also worth pointing out that my dad is your bog standard west end, old man, racist so black players have to work extra hard to gain his approval - so Lascelles must have been fucking mint recently.

Personally, I'll be sad to see him go as I think he's always been decent, and has really stepped it up this season. However, a few million quid for us and the chance for him to be the first choice CB at a new club is the least he deserves after years and years of graft, leading a team of misfits under Ashley's ownership.

Aye under them Ashley years he grafted and tried. It was only really under bacon balls where he fell apart and was a liability. But that wasn't just him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye under them Ashley years he grafted and tried. It was only really under bacon balls where he fell apart and was a liability. But that wasn't just him. 

Lascelles was class under Benitez who really gave him his opportunity. Aye, like you say he was shite under the cabbage but so was Schar and he's one of the best in league in his position these days. Imagine what Lejeune would have been like under Howe. Fucking mental how Bruce treated him.

• Like 3

Imagine Gordon-Isak-Greenwood

How much of a freebie would Greenwood have to be for you to accept him in the Black and White?

He's got to end up playing somewhere. Far too talented for Getafe...

Greenwood is a £80M+ player, he hasn't lost his ability. His highlight real for Man U prior to his outing of being a scumbag is frighting - by far Man U's best attacking player.

Would you rather pay £60M for McTominay, or Greenwood for free on £150K a week?

• Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 2

2 hours ago, Nefilim said:

How much of a freebie would Greenwood have to be for you to accept him in the Black and White?

Greenwood is a £80M+ player, he hasn't lost his ability. His highlight real for Man U prior to his outing of being a scumbag is frighting - by far Man U's best attacking player.

Genuine question, who do you support?

I really don't mind if you are a Makem, but at this point, I don't think even that explains some of your posts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nefilim said:

Fuck off

• Like 1

IMG_9840.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Genuine question, who do you support?

I really don't mind if you are a Makem, but at this point, I don't think even that explains some of your posts. 

Unfortunly for you, I do support Newcastle

Regarding your name sake - Watford away was when Thauvin fauined an injury and cried like a girl. Rob Elliot was in goal that day, De Jong played too.

• Like 1

Man U need to resolve the Greenwood issue in the summer...

He's a piece of toxic waste that's better that Man United paid Ajax 90M for Anthony to replace.

Obviously he's going to be persona non grata in the Premier League - but he's going to play for someone!

Everton for example - Dyche will have him doing defensive shape for 18months.

Man U will want 60mill for him - but we all know they can swing on that!

Subtle as a brick 

• Like 2

Someone is going to get Mason Greenwood in the Premier League, and a few teams will regret it.

On talent alone, nobody can deny they'd not love to see Gordon, Isak, Greenwood play together.. 

Like I say, he's going to play for a PL team again - if he can pass Eddie's fit in or fuck off test, I'd accept him.

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Subtle as a brick 

Aye. An obvious deviant and very likely a purveyor of the azure aereated waters :cuppa: 

Anyway….window closes Thursday @ 11pm. Is Rashford trying to force a move somewhere? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

I didn't see that til this morning but I was absolutely thrilled to hear that Ten Hag and his best striker are now at loggerheads and Rashford is probably about to replace Sancho on the naughty stair. 

Lovely stuff. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Someone is going to get Mason Greenwood in the Premier League, and a few teams will regret it.

On talent alone, nobody can deny they'd not love to see Gordon, Isak, Greenwood play together.. 

Like I say, he's going to play for a PL team again - if he can pass Eddie's fit in or fuck off test, I'd accept him.

Tries too hard WUM tries too hard.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Not all of us have taken the red pill and can see things as clearly as you. You're just gonna have to give us time. Don't push it. 

• Haha 3

Rashford's not that arsed with football.

Strikes me as a smart cookie, and hasn't gone the Adriano route.

He's a multi-millionaire by 30, already policticaly active - if UK was first past post, he'd be running for PM!

4 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Rashford's not that arsed with football.

Strikes me as a smart cookie, and hasn't gone the Adriano route.

He's a multi-millionaire by 30, already policticaly active - if UK was first past post, he'd be running for PM!

Tragic v needy in an unsubtle battle to the death 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If he spends the next 4 months training with the kids, Southgate will still take him to the Euros. 

Marcus Edwards should be playing for England, like Gordon should be.

U21 player of the Tournament can't get a call up - shows all you need to know about Southgate.

On merit Longstaff, Burn and Lascelles should have had call ups.

I don't mean to troll you with Greenwood - but we all know, the dickhead is ending up at Everton or dildo United@taxpayerStaium

Peterbrough want £10M+ for the English Schar/Puyol

He plays CB like a 33 year old.

England U20 captain - League 1

Edited by Nefilim

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season