Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

On 08/08/2023 at 03:53, The Fish said:

I don't think McTominay or Maguire are as bad when viewed through West Ham's lens. Their biggest issue is that, once again they don't have a goal scorer up front. I've never seen a club struggle to competently fill a position like this. 

They're replacing Rice and and quite possibly Paqueta with Ward Prowse and possibly Alvarez, in addition to paying over 30M for Maguire of all people :lol: Pretty pathetic transfer window if you're a hammer, although you could say there's not much they could do about it. 

Alvarez might be a decent signing, though like Diaby it looks like bigger clubs took a look at him and decided against it.

This 3M loan plus 27M buy option for Raya Arsenal have pulled off is something we're hopefully looking to do for LB/CB options. I think some already pointed out earlier in the window deals like that help us with FFP problems. 

Must obviously be hard to execute compared to regular sales, and we no most clubs have zero intentions of doing us any favors. Perhaps some in Saudi down the line? :whistling:

51 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That Reya transfer is an odd one like.  They're surely not going to drop Ramsdale?  And Reya is happy to sit on the bench?

Keepers that can do fancy footwork are all the rage these days, and it's not really Ramsdale's forte. 

9 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

That's not a window, it's the trophy for winning the Austrian Bundesliga.

• Haha 11

8 hours ago, strawb said:

It’s a really strange transfer imo. Rays is a liability from crosses, only about 6” . Not sure what’s going on 

I'm not sure what the size of his dick has to do with anything.

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season