Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

34 minutes ago, OTF said:

Life changing.... I'm sure he was near destitute with the increases in power costs.

Exactly. Rich man gets pay rise - hold the  front page!

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol:  Meltdown at the Wearside League for Middle Eastern Human Rights (formed Oct 2021) 

How will they reconcile this in mackem land?

Explosion Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

I thought Saudi would have plenty of players that can endllessly pass it 5 yards sideways, what do they need him for. 

Mackemwashing. A laudable pursuit.  

• Haha 5

They’ll say it’s totally different to NUFC fans (who’ve sold their soul) because he hasn’t been at SAFC for years. Unless he doesn’t decide to go there, in which case it’ll be because his morality is built upon him being a local lad, former player, MLF, etc 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

at least that should mean we're finally spared of watching the useless cunt play for england 

He’s been class but he’s definitely stifling the development of younger players at this point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s been class but he’s definitely stifling the development of younger players at this point. 

class in the same way butch wilkins was class 

There was one season at the dippers he was mint.  Fully deserved the plaudits and the England call ups.

Behind the scenes I can see why Southgate will call him up.  But to be playing?  Nah.

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There was one season at the dippers he was mint.  Fully deserved the plaudits and the England call ups.

Behind the scenes I can see why Southgate will call him up.  But to be playing?  Nah.

• Haha 3

Dummett just signed a new deal. 

Funny isn't it, when the Saudi teams were bought by PIF it was sure that Newcastle would sell all their dross for huge fees and so far, it's Chelsea that've benefited most.

• Like 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Surely the Saudi league could start picking up the average PL players to boost their level as well. Im thinking Hayden and Hendrick of course...

I've spotted a flaw in your plan.

• Haha 5

Nearly everything we’ve done so far has been scrutinised within an inch of its life, I’m not sure we’re going to start flogging players to Saudi for daft fees like. Typical that we’d be the only club who couldn’t benefit from it :lol: Never change, Newcastle 

• Haha 2

After a certain period of time, the fact that he still thinks he's playing a game of bluff rather than just being given NOTHING by the club is concerning.

He thinks he's Watson to Howe's Holmes. He's Clouseau.

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season