Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

On 03/11/2021 at 10:44, wykikitoon said:

Howe will take us down tbh.

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Playmobil Heed aint no Eddie

I'll just leave this here :icon_lol:

• Haha 5

I'll mention again that Ashworth wanted Nunez for Brighton before he even went to Benfica, so if this kid is reminiscent of Haaland he could be a very exciting, albeit for the future, prospect. Which is not to say he couldn't chip in with a few goals this season should he sign. Apparently Liverpool have been scouting this kid as well.

5 goals from 8 starts is canny depending on how long the 16 sub appearances were, it seems they really want a young striker to rotate with Wilson and maybe Wood. 

Class there basically wasn’t a single link to this kid until his agent flew into Newcastle tweeting about it. 

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

:lol: Odd that an ITK Twitter account wouldn’t make it public. It’s almost as if he’s making stuff up. 

Douglas seems relatively skeptical about this Slovenian lad. I also keep seeing journalists hinting that we've got a secret deal going that we won't find out about until it happens. 

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Douglas seems relatively skeptical about this Slovenian lad. I also keep seeing journalists hinting that we've got a secret deal going that we won't find out about until it happens. 

In other words, "we actually know fuck all about what's happening and are now running out of names to drop, so don't be surprised if Newcastle sign someone we haven't mentioned... and if they don't then the deal fell through."

• Like 2

They’re out the loop tbh. Most the information they get will be from the other side of the deal now I reckon, that’s why transfers like Pope, Targett, possibly this one and the quick movement on Botman caught them by surprise. 

I still think we will see a lot of movement late in the window too as teams will be wanting to trim their squads down to 25 men so might start assessing who they can get decent fees for etc. 

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season