Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

Just now, Dazzler said:

It’s not that competitive he’s leaving for one of the two clubs there that have just appointed one of the most decorated managers of all time. It’s not like he’s went to one of the shitter teams to truly experience Turkish football - hooliganism and racism.

Much higher standard though 

• Like 1

I watched a Turkish detective show last night, it was only on an hour and there was two people murdered. I'd have given the move a bit more thought if I was ASM or José. :unsure2:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

It’s not that competitive he’s leaving for one of the two clubs there that have just appointed one of the most decorated managers of all time. It’s not like he’s went to one of the shitter teams to truly experience Turkish football - hooliganism and racism.

He's also got champions league football next season unlike anyone who will be playing for us.

As Alex said, good luck to him, I don't get the negative views for him and Miggy. Cunts played and gave their best when we had the worst manager and owner.

They never complained. Never made noises about fucking off or slagged off the club.

Do we need better, yeah sure if the club wants to advance but there is still plenty of shite sticking to the blanket that needed to go first but we are still paying them.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I wish I was better at Photoshop :lol:

You don't need photoshop, Britney has you sorted.

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, sammynb said:

You don't need photoshop, Britney has you sorted.

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

I watched this 5 times waiting for the Cock and Drops… you utter swine:lol: 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I watched this 5 times waiting for the Cock and Drops… you utter swine:lol: 

I was looking for the car door gif but it appears it's nsfw.

20 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Her zaman Türkiye'yi ziyaret ederim :cool:

Thanksgiving Turkey GIF

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I was looking for the car door gif but it appears it's nsfw.

:lol::lol:

Which one, there’s loads- Wor Brittaz is rather fond of showing her dinner. 

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

perrie GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

He's also got champions league football next season unlike anyone who will be playing for us.

As Alex said, good luck to him, I don't get the negative views for him and Miggy. Cunts played and gave their best when we had the worst manager and owner.

They never complained. Never made noises about fucking off or slagged off the club.

Do we need better, yeah sure if the club wants to advance but there is still plenty of shite sticking to the blanket that needed to go first but we are still paying them.

I haven't said anything negative about him (or Miggy), simply pointing out that the Turkish league isn't massively competitive. In all honesty, I don't get why we're still talking about him - he did alright in a dark time, became less important after the takeover and was sold to facilitate growth. I don't dislike the bloke, but also don't really give a shit where he plays football now he's no longer doing it here.

He was never good enough for us that it warrants a discussion anytime he moves to another club IMO.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I know but I couldn't decide if they should go in the belta minge, sunshine fanny or borderline boilers thread - probably all three but who has that much time!

17 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Scott Wilson saying Bowen is our no.1 target for RW.

Alex Crooks saying keep an eye on Summerville to us.

Eddie not helping the brexit rumours 

9 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Aye Eddie is a right cunt

FTM etc

15 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Summerville is Dutch

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Summerville is Dutch

He's not our number 1 target though. And I doubt were after a championship player to be our no1 RW. 

Im joking about the brexit comment btw 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

11 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

He's not our number 1 target though. And I doubt were after a championship player to be our no1 RW. 

Im joking about the brexit comment btw 

200w.gif.69c5e88273ba60d2bf60226c5260499b.gif

Posted (edited)

The Jonathan David stuff is based on the word of Ben Jacobs. Not sure if he's much above an ITK or not, but you do hear his name mentioned quite a bit. David could be a very interesting choice given his versatility. He's largely played as a lone striker, but has played quite a bit as second striker and an attacking mid. It might take a bit of a tactical tweek and training ground work with the player, but given his supposed tactical intelligence and defensive workrate, he could possibly take up that position on the right side of our attack. He has played out wide, albeit only a little over a handful of times. To have someone who is versatile and comfortable as a lone striker could save us a lot of money if we keep Wilson and have someone like David as cover for the 9 and right wing position. It's for that reason that I thought Mbuemo was a good shout, but David might be even better. I've also read his fee would be around 25, 30 million, so considerably cheaper than Mbuemo you'd imagine, and definitely cheaper than Bowen, again assuming if that reporting is accurate. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season