Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

12 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I fucking hope not, we don’t need a penalty merchant. We have Isak. It’s Evan Ferguson or they can fuck off.

20 goals in 38 games last season. 22 years old and a Brazilian international. Behave man :lol: 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

20 goals in 38 games last season. 22 years old and a Brazilian international. Behave man :lol: 

Depends how you frame this. Weren’t 13 of them penalties? So 7 from open play. 

Longstaff scored 9.

Plus Andreas Perraira plays for Brazil. 

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Looks like we're going to put that market value test to the test with getting 35m for Anderson. Good news for mine. Shows we're finished playing nice.

Sounds like it’s inflated then we are going to overpay for a Forest player after 1st Jul.

• Like 1

£35m is the going rate for promising young players in the PL. we’re just not used to receiving those sorts of fees because we’ve struggled to shift so much dross during the Ashley years 

• Like 3

Nah. There's no way Anderson is worth 35m. What did Gordon cost? 40m? And you'd have to say our negotiating position was actually worse than Everton's given the time constraints. 

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Longstaff scored 9.

10 I think. Isak scored 6 last season. How many penalties did Shearer score for us? Nonsense argument 

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

£35 million + a player for a benchwarmer is insane business. Forest are off their fucking head

I suspect it's not a player + cash deal, and more likely a "you give us £35mil for Anderson and we will give you £70mil for MGW" or similar 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I suspect it's not a player + cash deal, and more likely a "you give us £35mil for Anderson and we will give you £70mil for MGW" or similar 

Aye, that’s what I’m thinking. If this knocks 25 million off Gibbs-White, it’s an incredible deal 

20 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

10 I think. Isak scored 6 last season. How many penalties did Shearer score for us? Nonsense argument 

They obviously have to score the penalties. The counter argument is that we already have a penalty taker so his output would be 7 goals from 38 games.  

Edited by Holden McGroin

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

They obviously have to score the penalties. The counter argument is that we already have a penalty taker so his output would be 7 goals from 38 games.  

10 goals. Which is a good return for a player who spent half the season on the LW or playing as 10. Perfect understudy for Isak

57 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Longstaff scored 9.

Fred too. I actually think exile would run rings around Fred.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Could still happen, but the Saudi window is currently shut (opens July 17 according to transfermarkt). I think our last chance to offload him to there to fix this problem was Jan, when he was refusing to go. 

I think we might still see him and Wilson go there, but it would have been too late to fix our June 30 problem.

Now that we've fixed our June 30 problem the further sales will be injected back into the team in such a way that we don't have a June 30 2025 problem. Thereafter the PSR regulations are somewhat adjusted which will work in our favour as our revenue is on a strong upward trajectory.

• Like 2