Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know much about him off the field. :lol:

He looks like he couldn't even work the dishwasher though, so you might be right. 

Just standing looking at the dishwasher and looking at his wife. Dishwasher. Wife. Dishwasher. Wife. All the while with that manic grin on his face. 

:lol:

Paraguay having to live through this these days 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Howe killing my loans thread, i dont want to report on kuol or ashby 

Just keep doing reports on Minteh at Brighton if that's what you need to get through this. We won't say anything. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just keep doing reports on Minteh at Brighton if that's what you need to get through this. We won't say anything. 

We don’t read it anyway tbf, it’s just a place to drop gifs in since Albert died.

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

Surely 33 million is a large portion of the debt serviced. Hopefully we can sell someone like an Elliot, Longstaff, Wilson, Almiron, even Trippier, to get the rest. Of course now that I think of it the last three are largely attracting interest from Saudi, and their transfer window doesn't open for a few weeks. Point being with Minteh sold we hopefully don't have to entertain selling Isak, Gordon or Bruno anymore. I think I did read that AC might be interested in Trippier.