Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

7 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Nice, thats an extra £10,000 in the PSR transfer kitty!

Hendrick also gone. Apparently he was on a bout £50k. How long does Hayden have left on his contract? 

42 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Hendrick also gone. Apparently he was on a bout £50k. How long does Hayden have left on his contract? 

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Romano saying Lloyd Kelly deal done. 

All signs point to this being a wisd signing. With Botman and Lascelles missing to start the season he should get some chances and he appears to bring some speed which is definitely required.

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

All signs point to this being a wisd signing. With Botman and Lascelles missing to start the season he should get some chances and he appears to bring some speed which is definitely required.

Dont think supplying drugs is the way forward.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Wait on. You're on to something. 

Ffs is why she married me! She is a pretend nurse! And not dressed like MF likes them to be 

university memory GIF

awkward makeup GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Persistent rumours that we are interested in Morgan Gibbs White.  Great player, but unless he's Bruno's replacement I can't see it myself.

IMG_1552.thumb.png.3f9f9d4c67b76d13a22837647247dc4a.png

We've got to build a squad where we've got quality across 20 odd spots. To do that you do have to buy people that can play in the same position as others. 

He's much more forward thinking than Bruno from what I've seen of him though. 

• Like 3

MGB is a number 10/wide man, isn’t he?

Would he compete for Bruno’s spot in midfield? Probably more likely Miggy’s replacement and competition for Gordon and Barnes 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

MGB is a number 10/wide man, isn’t he?

Would he compete for Bruno’s spot in midfield? Probably more likely Miggy’s replacement and competition for Gordon and Barnes 

Plays deeper than Gordon & Barnes. He's more of a playmaker - number 8 I'd say. 

54 minutes ago, Craig said:

Plays deeper than Gordon & Barnes. He's more of a playmaker - number 8 I'd say. 

is he? i'm only really going on when i've seen him play agianst us, where he caused us all kinds of problems just off the front man in that space in front of our back four, and a quick glance at his wykipedia page which suggests AM/winger

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

is he? i'm only really going on when i've seen him play agianst us, where he caused us all kinds of problems just off the front man in that space in front of our back four, and a quick glance at his wykipedia page which suggests AM/winger

x9tPmgu.png

About Lloyd Kelly, he's not the most insane signing ever but he will do a job and seems like a smart acquisition. I am excited to see who we get as our 'marquee'/main buys this summer.

• Like 4

Yeah it's one of those "makes sense" instead of "makes waves" kind of signing.

• Like 5