Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

Thats fine.

Isak is clear first choice and we're not going to spend significant money on his backup when there are parts of the first 11 that need investment.

Assuming Hall has made LB his own towards the end of the season and will play more than he did then right wing is where the cash needs to go. 

• Like 4

Definitely get him signed and another forward as well, especially if we can do it on the cheap. Wilson is only fit for the knacker's yard. We've got to move him on this summer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Definitely get him signed and another forward as well, especially if we can do it on the cheap. Wilson is only fit for the knacker's yard. We've got to move him on this summer. 

My Mrs 

• Haha 4

Douglas in the i has said that there could be another big name July suprise much like the Tonali signing, hopefully without his particular added suprise. So if Kelly and Trafford aren't exactly floating your boat then we might get some big name excitement yet. I'd imagine it will be a player for that right wing slot. So maybe a Chiesa or someone of that ilk. We have heard Bowen's name mentioned but that would be serious money, so I can't see it happening. I'd take Mbuemo for the right given he'd be a bit more realistic and cheaper than Bowen. They both of course have the added bonus of being able to play as a centre forward. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

More talk of DCL. Fucking hope not. 

Yeah that makes no sense at all. To bring one injury prone player in for another, or to even bring him in and relegate Wilson to third choice makes little sense either given they'd both be on massive wages and could easily both get crocked at the same time. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RobElliott said:

Think the scouting team overheard Mrs Wykiki saying our new striker should have a crock like wilson.

Makes sense why we are being linked with DCL?

Wait on. You're on to something. 

Ffs is why she married me! She is a pretend nurse! And not dressed like MF likes them to be 

university memory GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Nice, thats an extra £10,000 in the PSR transfer kitty!

Hendrick also gone. Apparently he was on a bout £50k. How long does Hayden have left on his contract? 

42 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Hendrick also gone. Apparently he was on a bout £50k. How long does Hayden have left on his contract? 

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Romano saying Lloyd Kelly deal done. 

All signs point to this being a wisd signing. With Botman and Lascelles missing to start the season he should get some chances and he appears to bring some speed which is definitely required.

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Wait on. You're on to something. 

Ffs is why she married me! She is a pretend nurse! And not dressed like MF likes them to be 

university memory GIF

awkward makeup GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Persistent rumours that we are interested in Morgan Gibbs White.  Great player, but unless he's Bruno's replacement I can't see it myself.

IMG_1552.thumb.png.3f9f9d4c67b76d13a22837647247dc4a.png

We've got to build a squad where we've got quality across 20 odd spots. To do that you do have to buy people that can play in the same position as others. 

He's much more forward thinking than Bruno from what I've seen of him though. 

• Like 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season