Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

Trippier has been pictured in the departures lounge at the airport. As said in the article I was reading he has gone to Dubai before for treatment on injuries, but as far as I'm aware he's over his previous injury and it does seem like odd timing given the players are just back for preseason training. Add this together with the story the other day that he's increasingly looking to be on his way, and it looks like this is just further confirmation. 

41 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Trippier has been pictured in the departures lounge at the airport. As said in the article I was reading he has gone to Dubai before for treatment on injuries, but as far as I'm aware he's over his previous injury and it does seem like odd timing given the players are just back for preseason training. Add this together with the story the other day that he's increasingly looking to be on his way, and it looks like this is just further confirmation. 

Was this yesterday? 

• Haha 5

Im in the departure lounge from Barcelona and Lamine Yamal currently listening to Spaniel Ears. Yamal is wearing a retro toon top with Marcelino on the back, looks like the transfer window is hotting up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

43 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Either Ryan Fraser has a double or he is currently on a plane to Southampton now!

Barack Obama Yes GIF by Obama

• Haha 4

Its boring that PSR/FFP has basically made the fun rumour mill nonexistent just as we got rich as fuck.

That said, we pulled Tonali and Isak out of the bag with practically no warning.

Be reyt wont it?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Can we a get a new RW already???? 

It's be great just to get Nufc Twitter to stop melting down everytime Minteh beats a man. 

I know the Euros or structural changes at the club haven't helped, but we've definitely left our dealings late this time. This was supposed to be the summer we got the squad in good order. We'll get a couple in still hopefully but most take weeks or months to adjust to Howe's regimen so not ideal. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

It's be great just to get Nufc Twitter to stop melting down everytime Minteh beats a man. 

I know the Euros or structural changes at the club haven't helped, but we've definitely left our dealings late this time. This was supposed to be the summer we got the squad in good order. We'll get a couple in still hopefully but most take weeks or months to adjust to Howe's regimen so not ideal. 

Good goal though ;) 

Rumours that we're going to bid for a 20 year old striker off Sheffield United called William Osula. His stats aren't good, but in terms of age and profile he makes sense as someone young who has potential, and who wouldn't mind being third choice striker presuming Wilson stays. Mind you he'd effectively be second choice given Wilson's injury record.

52 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Rumours that we're going to bid for a 20 year old striker off Sheffield United called William Osula. His stats aren't good, but in terms of age and profile he makes sense as someone young who has potential, and who wouldn't mind being third choice striker presuming Wilson stays. Mind you he'd effectively be second choice given Wilson's injury record.

Aye, seems an out of left field one but if I trust any pack of lads to spot a good player, it’s Howe, Mitchell and Nickson

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, seems an out of left field one but if I trust any pack of lads to spot a good player, it’s Howe, Mitchell and Nickson

Sounds like an accountancy firm

• Haha 7

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season