Transfers, 2024-25 season

trophyshy

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

we paid £20m for that forest keeper according to this....

https://tbrfootball.com/questions-will-be-asked-after-newcastle-united-spend-20m-on-confirmed-signing/

That's mad.

So we effectively got £15mil + a keeper we didn't want/need for one of the best young, local prospects we've had in years. PSR is fucked 

• Like 1

Is anyone really THAT surprised there was a fee involved the other way? Great prospect maybe, but £35m for Anderson seemed a lot to me. 

I notice he made his Forest debut last night and was taken off injured in the first half. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Canny finish like

Against who though? That looked like Sunday league defending at best.

Poor Miggy and Murphy are going to be getting Gordon level abuse for the whole of next season off the back of this one goal against what look like bin men.

• Like 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

Against who though? That looked like Sunday league defending at best.

Poor Miggy and Murphy are going to be getting Gordon level abuse for the whole of next season off the back of this one goal against what look like bin men.

Aye against a bunch of farmers.

Reports from Italy that we've put a bid in for the Argentinian Nicolas Gonzalez off Fiorentina. He's a right winger and has great stats when he's on the pitch, but going by his injury record that doesn't happen all that often. Given his injury history this might be the one time I'm happy that Italian papers are usually full of shite. 

Edited by Polarboy

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Reports from Italy that we've put a bid in for the Argentinian Nico Gonzalez off Fiorentina. He's a right winger and has great stats when he's on the pitch, but going by his injury record that doesn't happen all that often. Given his injury history this might be the one time I'm happy that Italian papers are usually full of shite. 

Reform UK voter then, but what position does he play?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Craig said:

Is anyone really THAT surprised there was a fee involved the other way? Great prospect maybe, but £35m for Anderson seemed a lot to me. 

I notice he made his Forest debut last night and was taken off injured in the first half. 

He's played 2 or 3 games for them already I think. The fans have been quite impressed

7 hours ago, Craig said:

I don't think it's a case of anyone being really surprised at a fee going the other way, however if it is £20m as indicated in the link then anderson went for £15m.

bit shit really when you consider the mackems have apparently rejected an £18m for some shite championship standard player. 

anyway, howe was very obviously extremely pissed off at losing anderson and I don't blame him. in fact, if these saudi fuckers don't get their hands in their pockets by tomorrow I reckon eddie needs to have a bit of a 'not like it says in the brochure' moment and flounce off.

that'll teach the cunts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 16/07/2024 at 19:58, Holden McGroin said:

Emile Smith Rowe looks like he is off.

id take a punt on him and let Eddie work his magic. He can cover lots of positions as well. 

Looks like he's going to fulham, which feels right, he sounds like a fulham player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Looks like he's going to fulham, which feels right, he sounds like a fulham player.

He sounds like a street in Fulham. 

• Haha 10

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bro in law still says were after Elanga

This fella reckons we'll have both Elanga and MGW. I can't see us getting both tbh.

image.thumb.png.b726c5aacdb6dbd85a7ad3c3cf8dc72a.png

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

This fella reckons we'll have both Elanga and MGW. I can't see us getting both tbh.

image.thumb.png.b726c5aacdb6dbd85a7ad3c3cf8dc72a.png

MGW is almost certainly on his way out of Forest to balance the books. It's more a case of where he's off to. Spurs are allegedly leading the chase.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Youtube Corrida GIF

I've had to mute Kev as hes been pissing himself into a frenzy over Minteh scoring against some part timers in preseason. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I've had to mute Kev as hes been pissing himself into a frenzy over Minteh scoring against some part timers in preseason. 

Aye I thought that was weird from him. 

I heard, but take it with a pinch of salt, that Tonali got a goal and two assists against Burnley. It would be great if he could hit the ground running when his ban is over, but the PL is a different kettle of fish of course. As for Thiaw 10m seems like an awfully big gap in valuation, but if he's genuinely interested in joining us that's always incredibly helpful to proceedings. 

9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I heard, but take it with a pinch of salt, that Tonali got a goal and two assists against Burnley. 

When was this?

• Haha 5

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2024-25 season