Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Hold on to the its ok if we dont get CL next season talk lads ffs! It's mid July, we will sign new players and they will come out of nowhere and it will piss off chicken nonce to no end once again. And let's not forget we battered most premier league sides last season with this squad. Isak , Gordon, Willock, Bruno, Botman are only going to get better. Its going to be another mint season, get off chicken nonce's embarrassing doom bandwagon please.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Benjamin Mandy (left back from Man City( is available on a free….and is a free man. 

🎶 Oh Mandy

Well, you came and you gave without raping 🎶

• Haha 14

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Rumours are that Ashworth has personally been scouting this guy. A possible hidden gem to get around FFP. 

Bellamy’s got a good tan.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Benjamin Mandy (left back from Man City( is available on a free….and is a free man. 

You have to feel for the lad. You’re just living your life and suddenly EIGHT women make up rape accusations against you even though you’re totally innocent. The modern day Hurricane.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Rumours are that Ashworth has personally been scouting this guy. A possible hidden gem to get around FFP. 

Not a Howe player- questionable attitude. 

Apparently if he’s not first name on the team sheet he gets the hump. 

• Jaysus... 1

Although apparently Steve Clarke has called him up for Scotland, since he qualifies through his millennia-long residency in the murky waters of the Great Glen. 

That’s right folks, roll up, it’s the first confirmed footage of the Lost Neck Monster! 
frank-carson-wink.gif

• Jaysus... 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Although apparently Steve Clarke has called him up for Scotland, since he qualifies through his millennia-long residency in the murky waters of the Great Glen. 

That’s right folks, roll up, it’s the first confirmed footage of the Lost Neck Monster! 
frank-carson-wink.gif

bitch slap GIF

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

You have to feel for the lad. You’re just living your life and suddenly EIGHT women make up rape accusations against you even though you’re totally innocent. The modern day Hurricane.

FTR I thought it would be obvious I was taking the piss. Seeing this below I’m not so sure it was obvious. Shame on you Trippier, ASM and Botman.

image.thumb.png.d9129f30e031d6edb33c5dc4c75d915a.png

• Jaysus... 2

Am confused. Is he guilty or innocent? It looks to me like he's just been determined to be not guilty, so why is this lad on twitter claiming that all these footballers liking the post are doing anything wrong?

Huge disclaimer on this post - I haven't followed the story.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Am confused. Is he guilty or innocent? It looks to me like he's just been determined to be not guilty, so why is this lad on twitter claiming that all these footballers liking the post are doing anything wrong?

I suppose you can be not guilty without being innocent, look at Mason Greenwood, she took him back so it never even went to court but he is 100% an abuser and probably a rapist. 

All things considered it would probably be for the best to just keep your distance from his socials as a footballer yourself. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I suppose you can be not guilty without being innocent, look at Mason Greenwood, she took him back so it never even went to court but he is 100% an abuser and probably a rapist. 

All things considered it would probably be for the best to just keep your distance from his socials as a footballer yourself. 

I did not know that our very own Rayvin was a footballer. It all makes sense with all that flying now.

GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not guilty does not equate innocence. Eight women do not independently claim rape if there isn’t something off. Lauding him as some sort of oppressed victim in all this is disgusting.

We can now add Almiron and Willock to the list of people who have supported him.

• Jaysus... 1

46 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Cheers Wykiki, I've seen KLs tweets but I've never looked at his substack. He posts some interesting stuff so I'll keep an eye on this from now on. 

Edited by Chaser
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Cheers Wykiki, I've seen KLs tweets but I've never looked at his substack. He posts some interesting stuff so I'll keep an eye on this from now on. 

Yeh. Got G-Dogg to thank for the link to his substack. Some really good stuff. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Not guilty does not equate innocence. Eight women do not independently claim rape if there isn’t something off. Lauding him as some sort of oppressed victim in all this is disgusting.

We can now add Almiron and Willock to the list of people who have supported him.

They didn’t act independently though, they found evidence of collusion between the women which is why he was found not guilty.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season