Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I honestly hope we don't start pulling shit like that. It would (rightly) put us in the pisstakers bracket, and wouldn't sit right.

Leave that shit to Chelsea.

Fuck it. UEFA and the PL have introduced rules pretty much designed to massively slow down our progress. Do whatever we can within the law to get round it.

• Like 5

If we do stuff like this, there would be a new set of rules put in place to hobble us further.

Time plus money means we'll get there eventually, it's just gonna take a while, but excellent coaching, a top academy setup, and shrewd transfer business should be our secret weapons, not being little snidey backdoor deal cunts.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fuck it. UEFA and the PL have introduced rules pretty much designed to massively slow down our progress. Do whatever we can within the law to get round it.

They'd sharp lock down this if it happens. Might as well make it a superstar . Al-Nassar can give Mbappe £1bn a year wages then give us a free 3 year loan. 😀

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

this is a sean casey story. i think it was casey who broke the story about paqueta getting his kids into school in newcastle 

There's a house across the street from me for sale, but if the little bouffant headed cunt has any noisy barbecues when I'm trying to read in the garden, he'll be back down south before he knows it.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There's a house across the street from me for sale, but if the little bouffant headed cunt has any noisy barbecues when I'm trying to read in the garden, he'll be back down south before he knows it.

Does looking at the photos in your old copies of Nuts magazine count as reading? :D 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Seems credible....

I'd offer them £25m take it or leave it. Or we'll get him for free in the Summer. Then I'd abruptly close the zoom call.

Isn't that known as 'The Levy Method'?

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm with this, as long as there's no come backs on us legally then we go for it, there's basically fuck all said by the bleeding hearts how the draw bridge has been lifted up by the cunts in situ mid 90s onwards and their plans to keep it that way which is more anti-competitive than anything we could ever do and don't get me fucking started on the 'but we earned it' mewling that emanates from them. Total bullshit. The whole PL thing was just the start of it and it's only been compounded since then. Absolutely fuck them.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me, imagine if this happens.  The Melt down

Called it above. Makes nooooooooooooo sense for a 26 year old to go to Saudi, unless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sammynb

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If you hear 'Club Tropicana' from his BBQ then  you know he's made friends with at least one local. You could always just swallow your pride, go over, join in and they'd sharp add 'outside' by George Michael to the playlist. :good:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wouldnt blame him for getting out of dodge when he first sees you 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If you hear 'Club Tropicana' from his BBQ then  you know he's made friends with at least one local. You could always just swallow your pride, go over, join in and they'd sharp add 'outside' by George Michael to the playlist. :good:

CT will be the one swallowing my pride.

PS I DON'T LIVE IN FUCKING BOLDON, WALLSEND BOY!

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Wouldnt blame him for getting out of dodge when he first sees you 

Too much pixelation for that to be the owner of the chinese mouse.

• Haha 2

If teams like Man City etc wanted to cheat legally then their owners should have created a multi billion dollar feeder league for their club as well. Fuck them 😉👍 Would be funny if it happened but I can't see it. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Isn't that known as 'The Levy Method'?

Leicester don't hold the cards anymore. They are already relegated so don't rely on him to keep them up. Maddison wants to leave NOW as he doesn't want to play in the championship. He could end up downing tools.  He has one year left on his contract and could just walk. They aren't in a position of power anymore and will need to take lower offer.

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

CT will be the one swallowing my pride.

PS I DON'T LIVE IN FUCKING BOLDON, WALLSEND BOY!

AND I DON'T LIVE IN WALLSEND! :lol: (I'm a Walkervillain).

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season