Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Truly brilliant performance - particularly 2nd half. Trippier and Targett are immense. Have we got an option to buy on Targett or is it a straight loan? 

28 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/jordan-pickford.113258/page-48

"He shouldn't be allowed to play in this fuxture, his brain is made of soup"

"I think Pickford would have saved Trippier's free-kick if his arms weren't so short"

What type of soup I wonder?

The annual baiting of the T Rex kid is becoming something of a NUFC tradition now, it was hilarious watching him get riled up yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xa9as said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/jordan-pickford.113258/page-48

"He shouldn't be allowed to play in this fuxture, his brain is made of soup"

"I think Pickford would have saved Trippier's free-kick if his arms weren't so short"

Nearly cracked up laughing several times in the middle of an exam due to that, thanks. My students would've looked at me like I had 3 heads. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Those were his second touches  after failing to control the ball with his first

i think we all agreed with your assessment of him when he played up front - absolutely gash and felt like a massive waste of £40m, which is why your nickname for him stuck.

His finishing is still shite but can you not not enjoy the job he's done since howe moved him to midfield? i'm loving his transformation personally - chuffed for him. he's been one of our best players since the takeover, that's not even up for debate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i think we all agreed with your assessment of him when he played up front - absolutely gash and felt like a massive waste of £40m, which is why your nickname for him stuck.

His finishing is still shite but can you not not enjoy the job he's done since howe moved him to midfield? i'm loving his transformation personally - chuffed for him. he's been one of our best players since the takeover, that's not even up for debate.

A little bit of skin bleach and some blue contacts and Wor essembee might just agree.…

• Like 2
  • Haha 3