Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s halftime now lads btw. :lol:

I was furious with you when I thought you were ironically celebrating Lascelles's own goal. Little did I know I was just a full 2 minutes behind the action. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I was furious with you when I thought you were ironically celebrating Lascelles's own goal. Little did I know I was just a full 2 minutes behind the action. :lol:

Anyone know how to post spoiler tags on mobile? :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is it like. No interest in being part of a team. He doesn't even see teammates once he has the ball. 

I wonder how long it'll take Targett to work out not to waste his fucking time overlapping or offering any support going forward. 

Maybe he should do what Robert did to Bernard. Just boot it into his face and tell him that you will do it again if he won’t pass the ball.

• Haha 2

I actually think it's debatable which miss from Joelinton is worse. The second one you could maybe say the ball was played behind him and he was reaching back. Of course if he was more aware of where the ball is he could time his run to come onto it. If we carry the same energy into the second half we can get the three points. Everton are definitely at least as nervy as us at the back. 

• Like 1