Apologies

Guest Ant

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

You were asked about on the temporary platform we used. :good:

(Not by me, like. I thought we were best got shot of you, tbh). ;)

:lol:

my mrs has been trying her best to do that for 32 years, poor cow!

oh and id be happy to chip in with a subscription if that's the way forward.

• Like 1

Pleased this place is back up and running. N-O were very accommodating but there’s always some people who don’t make the live across for whatever reason if a forum migrates to another one. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

Who’s the weird Mackem again? Forgotten his name already. He of the cue ball wisdom. Can we send him to N-O? 

Edited by Alex

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yep. That working for you? I never use the view you're looking at there mind, maybe I'll give that a go.

So what view do you use?

And yes it’s working although hit and miss trying to get my slender fingers to only hit the star 😂

Using the unread menu item at the bottom of the page is cripplingly slow for me, so I just tap the star next to the first topic in a particular forum, then once I've read that thread ,I click " next unread topic" at the bottom of that thread.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your efforts and hard work on this place over the years Ant. Please pop in from time to time, it'd be nice to see you - totally understand the decision though. Stay well and take care of yourself.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Using the unread menu item at the bottom of the page is cripplingly slow for me, so I just tap the star next to the first topic in a particular forum, then once I've read that thread ,I click " next unread topic" at the bottom of that thread.

This takes me back to the days of Chilli Flakes and how to boil water :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Who’s the weird Mackem again? Forgotten his name already. He of the cue ball wisdom. Can we send him to N-O? 

t00nraider2. 

They seemed very nice on NO, why would we do them dirty? :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

t00nraider2. 

They seemed very nice on NO, why would we do them dirty? :lol:

Fair enough I just want to send him ANYWHERE else. Also, can I confirm that Asprilla’s ban still stands? 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Fair enough I just want to send him ANYWHERE else. Also, can I confirm that Asprilla’s ban still stands? 

After the past few days, I doubt we’ll be seeing him or Quiff for a very long time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Apologies I didn't say this yesterday but I'm not sure it was ever acknowledged just how much Ant did for this place, he took over the reins when I couldn't hack it any more and turned this place around technically...obviously the quality of the posts went downhill but thats everyone else's fault not (just) Ant's and was probably down to me not being around more than anything.

• Haha 7

• Andrew unpinned this topic