Wireless Earbuds - Android

wykikitoon

I've had Galaxy buds for about 3 years (first generation). They are the dogs bollocks. They come in a cool pill shaped container which you can charge wirelessly. You can then use this to charge the buds meaning you can get about 18 hours of use out of them away from a power source. They have all the gesture stuff. Sound quality is superb, as is the mic, and they're a decent price. Also if you lose them you can get your phone to make them cheep so can find them again quite easily if you're in approximately the right place (they're small and easy to misplace). Lose them in the case though and you're fucked. Pretty sure these normally come top in reviews e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/01/best-true-wireless-earbuds-airpods-samsung-jabra-sennheiser-anker-compared-and-ranked

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I've had Galaxy buds for about 3 years (first generation). They are the dogs bollocks. They come in a cool pill shaped container which you can charge wirelessly. You can then use this to charge the buds meaning you can get about 18 hours of use out of them away from a power source. They have all the gesture stuff. Sound quality is superb, as is the mic, and they're a decent price. Also if you lose them you can get your phone to make them cheep so can find them again quite easily if you're in approximately the right place (they're small and easy to misplace). Lose them in the case though and you're fucked. Pretty sure these normally come top in reviews e.g. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/01/best-true-wireless-earbuds-airpods-samsung-jabra-sennheiser-anker-compared-and-ranked

I use the Galaxy buds as well, can't recommend them enough.  

27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I use the Galaxy buds as well, can't recommend them enough.  

I also have them and recommend them. I've dropped one in the pool and it continues to work months later also left them outside overnight through heavy rain and they continue to work. Nice fit in the ear and good audio quality. You can get them for pretty cheap now also. The newer models are supposed to be somewhat better also, including the one with active noise cancellation and they are also routinely on special.

Best headphones I've ever owned are overear, wired Sennheiser cans I got for £40 in 1999.

Seriously though, most Samsung tech (and just S.Korean tech in general) is way ahead of apple and other western stuff. Their bad rep mostly comes from the falsely attributed capacitor plague at the turn of the millennium and the more recently (massively exaggerated) exploding phone batteries story.

I'd buy Samsung over Apple any day of the week.

https://www.jabra.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-active-75t##100-99091001-20

I've used Galaxy Buds and they are pretty good but been using these for the last two years and have found them to be superior in just about every area. I use mine for work calls a lot and so getting one with a good mic was key for me. They've turned out great in that regard, my gripe with galaxy buds is that they seem to pick up a lot of background noise in calls. Even the new Pro ones or whatever they are called. Found the Jabra ones more comfortable to wear as well and a better fit for when you are running or exercising etc. 

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

https://www.jabra.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-active-75t##100-99091001-20

I've used Galaxy Buds and they are pretty good but been using these for the last two years and have found them to be superior in just about every area. I use mine for work calls a lot and so getting one with a good mic was key for me. They've turned out great in that regard, my gripe with galaxy buds is that they seem to pick up a lot of background noise in calls. Even the new Pro ones or whatever they are called. Found the Jabra ones more comfortable to wear as well and a better fit for when you are running or exercising etc. 

I use Jabra on ears for work (Evolve2 65). The battery life is incredible and the ability to mute/unmute by flicking the mic stem up/down is super useful.